Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your go2 Bag.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Incidentally, as I read these posts I'm thinking how heavy these bags must be? Laptops, MP3 players, chargers, mini games consoles etc...? Japers, people must have physiotherapists on hand 24/7 to sort their shoulders and backs out...

Occasionally when I'm studying in college I have a bag with a laptop and a few other things and it wrecks my back if I have to walk any distance. I can't imagine carrying chargers and other heavy stuff on top of that...

Maybe if you have a good bag or don't have to walk much then it's not much of a problem though...???

I work in Residential Care so I have an overnight bag as such:

Plenty spare clothes
    Book: Currently Shantaram (could I HAVE a heavier book?)
    Moleskin
    Various pens
    Phone & iPod chargers
    Mitchum
    Random spare change to occasionally correct petty cash errors

Now this is one heavy mother of a bag, but I drive to work and only have to walk 50 yards with it in hand so it's not a problem, although if I removed Shantaram I could probably carry it on one finger :p...

Otherwise I don't carry a bag. I used to but I had the same stuff as I do now without a bag > Phone, keys, wallet, RayBans...

Interesting thread syklops, it's your back I was most concerned about by the way :D. I know a good physio... ... ...

Bag Head

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

slightly off topic

www.onebag.com - pack for a holiday in one carry on bag

Advertisement