Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best pizza in waterford?????????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

+1 Chicagotown pizza

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Pappa Johns in supermacs is v good, great deals. Pappa Johns is in most Supermacs in Ireland and across America and Canada! Good food!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

Sully wrote: »
    Pappa Johns in supermacs is v good, great deals. Pappa Johns is in most Supermacs in Ireland and across America and Canada! Good food!

Is Pappa Johns in Supermacs Waterford ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

martin12 wrote: »

No, they seem to be everywhere else though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

martin12 wrote: »

Just opened in town beside book center, aye. Long time coming and they gave a facelift to the shop front also!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Dominos were crazy expensive, but have gotten way better. Large Pizza, Garlic Bread, Wedges, and 4 chocolate chip cookies - €19.99. Still slightly more expensive than other places, but it is all quality (Meteor ftw!).

Also, the epicness and novelty of getting the Mega Wheel from Mizzoni is worth it. €28 for a 28" Pizza! When i got it ages ago it had to be turned sideways to make it through the doorway. (Note: Mega Wheel is bigger than the Wagon Wheel).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

A 28' pizza?

I didn't think a take away in the country had a pizza that big!

Goddamn, and people are going hungry in this day and age?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Just an interesting note, when i came back home at Christmas I noticed that the fast food american brand places quality is a lot better than when you go back to the states, trues me on this. Im not a big fan of fast food but if their was one that would make it to Ireland it would be Wendys.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

eeloe wrote: »
    A 28' pizza?

I didn't think a take away in the country had a pizza that big!

Goddamn, and people are going hungry in this day and age?

28", not 28', that would be madness!!! Only certain Mizzoni's do it, and Waterford is one of them. It is highly recommended. It would easily fill 6 normal people. I could barely finish a slice of it, of which 2 hands could not hold it properly.

Advertisement