Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best thing in life is....your thoughts folks?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

When you've been rotton sick for days, then you wake up one morning feeling normal.

Today is that day my friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Mairt wrote: »
    Would you not prefer to shoot your own load Terry?.
    The question posed was "The best thing in life...Your thoughts?"

Had the question been "The best thing in your life", then my answer would have been "Shooting my load"
    However, that was not the case. Given the context of the question posed, my reply was gramatically correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Aaah.. |To walk into a nice warm shítter "ready to pop" and dump Meatloaf's Daughter into the pot.

Plenty of Kittensoft at the elbow, nice sink, with soft towells (to buff the nipsy)

Up with the jocks an' strides and into a nice hostelry for a pint of super cold Beck's.

Aaaaah pleasure indeed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Can't beleive no one wrote that yet. For shame nerds, for shame.

Hehehe just saw this too late to post this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandalfirl/1349953561/

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Terry wrote: »
    The question posed was "The best thing in life...Your thoughts?"

Had the question been "The best thing in your life", then my answer would have been "Shooting my load"
    However, that was not the case. Given the context of the question posed, my reply was gramatically correct.

Oh, snap!

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Frankieboy

I'm really surprised someone hasn't said "Yor Ma" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

All of the above specialy ' yor ma 'and the 'smell of Naplam ' in the morning , smells like ......................victory

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

a good fúcking ****, a shag thats haste free, a nice cup of tea with a handfull of chocolate biscuits, warm pastry in the morning or a nice cold tin of coke in the morning when you're dying from a hangover

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

A Rush concert.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

A cold beer on a hot christmas morning.

Also, blasting through a guitar amp so loud it shakes your nuts...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Eating a bar of chocolate on top of Carruntouhill in the snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

My daughter is learning to talk. She has now learned to say "I love you Mammy". Thats pretty cool :)

For me it would have to be kissing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Heres a few more from me:

-Internet
    -Getting the rare oppourtunity to successfully stand up on a surf board for a few seconds
    -Lie ins
    -Gran Turismo 4
    -Reaching the top of 3 rock and flying down it on a mountain bike
    -Subway rolls
    -Nurburgring
    -Alan Partridge & Gervais
    -Electric blankets + TV in bedroom + great film + foods &drink = plan coming together
    -Swimming in a lake in boxers / nightswimming
    -Arizona & Oregon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Lunula

I love it when it's so cold and dark you can barely stand but you're walking down the street in a huge coat, hat, scarf and whatever, and all the Christmas lights are up and that god-awful Christmas music is playing while you're getting last bits of shopping done.. I don't know why I just love it..

Also, again, cold, dark winter evening just sitting on the couch with a big blanket, drinking hot chocolate with just the christmas tree lights on.

I'm festive, me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Music
    Tea
    Hugs
    Pets
    Days off work

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Pigs...

Rashers, sausages, pudding, pork belly.... CRACKLING! the list of piggy goodness goes on and on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Racing cars, holidays, big machines that can break things and weed. I would have said all drugs but all the rest have rotten hangovers and there's no wait involved with weed. Take a drag, your stoned, it's just a lovely drug.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

Have to agree with lunula on the christmas thing, for me there is no better feeling than finishing the christmas shopping on a cold day and heading into the pub for a nice pint of murphs with all the bags at your feet and just chilling out for an hour, thinking to see if you forgot anyone!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Waking up beside someone you really love, and who feels the same way about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

vengeance

and pigs, as mentioned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

damn, you got there before me:D

for those of you that dont know what we're on about...click

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Best things in life?

Christmas and books, preferably both together. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Lunula

Ditto on books.

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sweetcorn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Books are awesome.

Good music.

Good sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Books and cheese.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Monkeys.... duh!

Next stupid question?

Advertisement