Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maybe They Are Real!

Options
  • 18-10-2007 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/news/2007/1018/leprechaun.html
    Naked car intruder blames leprechaun
    Thursday, 18 October 2007 17:14

A man in the US state of Ohio was in court after he was found naked in someone else's car.

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer newspaper, 36 year-old Kim Joseph LeBlanc told police a leprechaun had let him into the car belonging to Nicholas Donohue.

Mr Donohue found the suspect in his car naked from the waist down and the car's speakers ripped out.

Mr LeBlanc continued his strange behaviour during a court appearance today when he walked into the courtroom carrying a roll of toilet paper and a plastic air-sickness type of bag.

He is charged with public indecency and criminal damaging and a judge ordered him to be held on $2,000 (€1400) bond.

Looks like the trustworthy type too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

he was gonna get jiggy with the leprechaun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

"That's where I saw the leprechaun, he told me to burn things!"

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

He likes being seen in public with his little man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

They should have set the bond at 1 pot of gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Sorry, just off topic, is there something going on that we don't know about? Terry, Daddio and BossArky all have the same avatar, and I've never seen a regular non-mod poster with it............. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

eo980 wrote: »
    Sorry, just off topic, is there something going on that we don't know about? Terry, Daddio and BossArky all have the same avatar, and I've never seen a regular non-mod poster with it............. :p

It's the Lizard people symbol of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

My friend used to have a leprachaun. Seriously!! It, well he, slept in a drawer in his bedroom.

Then again, we had just seen Barry Sinclair.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,035 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

It think the irish name of the car owner will be critical in the case... Mr Donohue, there's no way the man would have chosen that car on his own. The leprechaun recognised the irish name on the mail box and had some grudge against any one with the name O'Donoghue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

How come they only ever pop up in the States?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

My sister was in high school in miss hippy and everyone over there believed leprechauns were real... my sister showed them a picture of a kid in a leprechaun suit and they all bought it. fcking hicks. Hey MAW, get off the dang roof!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Naked below the belt? Maybe he was going to sit on the pot (of gold)?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

boreds wrote: »
    How come they only ever pop up in the States?
    They all left Ireland on the Famine ships.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Look 5 min into this clip, should clear up any lingering doubts as to whether they are real or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnSBKnIcXpw

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

They should have set the bond at 1 pot of gold.

lol very good

• Registered Users Posts: 81,719 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So thats where Lenny went! Ohio!

Come back, Lenny! I want yer hat!

that silly Leper :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I actually think they did exist in times past. I'm not bullsh!ting at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

I actually think they did exist in times past. I'm not bullsh!ting at all.

Right, C'mon who let him out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

I have my reasons and I am convinced on them. Someone I trust a lot said she encountered one. She was not on her own at the time. I realize it makes me sound bonkers but I'm just stating my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Rhyme wrote: »

Yeah I seen that before. Hilarious. Love the amateur sketch - done in the pub or what?
    knird evol wrote: »
    Look 5 min into this clip, should clear up any lingering doubts as to whether they are real or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnSBKnIcXpw

Ah a classic stupid one still the accents in that are about 10 times better than either this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055167800 or this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055164786

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

I have my reasons and I am convinced on them. Someone I trust a lot said she encountered one. She was not on her own at the time. I realize it makes me sound bonkers but I'm just stating my opinion.

Maybe she was on medication ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

"It could be a craaackhead what got hold of da wrong stufff" FTW

Advertisement