Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers Cook Book

Options
  • 17-10-2007 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere in Dublin I can buy any of the WW cook books? I'm an online member but can't order them online because had to make up an english address to use the WW site. I know I could just buy any healthy eating cook book and work out the points or substitute things to make lower points but I really don't have time. I'm in my final year of college and WW works for me exactly because it's so quick, I cook one of their recipes and know the points. If anyone knows of anywhere I'd be thrilled, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I got some in Dubray books in Bray but that was a while ago so you may need to order them but any bookshop will do that for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 deshocks

Hi there,

I love cooking but the recipes in the WW booklets are seriously depressing - they're adventurous in a really disgusting way :eek:! Anybody got any decent recipes?

Advertisement