Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Irelands best model?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

Trojan911 wrote: »
    Grainne Seioge has to my fav for the moment....
    Not bad. But I prefer her sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

rossie1977 wrote: »
    ok we are 20 posts down and nobody has mentioned this lady yet http://www.transgender.org/si/images/wannabes/sharon_ni_bheolain.jpg
    Sharon's not a model.
    I think Andrea Roche is absolutely beautiful with an amazing figure. All Irish models seem to have fabulously slim yet curvy figures. Sadly they would be considered whales by those in the American, British, French and Japanese fashion industries.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

The TG4 weather girls should be models.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I don't normally go in for the larger ladies, but this one rocks my boat!.

http://www.progressivedemocrats.ie/uploads/images/Mary_Harney_AAA_0030.jpg

Where the puke bucket?.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Mordeth wrote: »
    what's the fascination?

did you look at that picture?>

I really really really don't see it.
    Mairt wrote: »
    I don't normally go in for the larger ladies, but this one rocks my boat!.

http://www.progressivedemocrats.ie/uploads/images/Mary_Harney_AAA_0030.jpg

Where the puke bucket?.

Good jeebus! :eek:

I don't get the Katie French thing either, she has a generic model type look, she looks like most other models, I wouldn't be able
    to pick her out of a line up... (of models).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭The Denouncer

I've fancied Corina Grant since that milk ad a few years ago

crop1corinagrant101.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Mordeth wrote: »
    http://drugby.co.uk/DR_V_Gallery/images/Lisa%20Hannigan%20017.jpg

i know it's only post 9

but she's far hotter than anyone else that's going to be posted here.
    Agreed. I've seen her in the pub a couple of times over the years and she is even better looking in the flesh.

latenia wrote: »
    Ireland's best cameltoe anyway
    Agreed

rachael keavney?
    Who?

Dudess wrote: »
    Sharon's not a model.
    I think Andrea Roche is absolutely beautiful with an amazing figure. All Irish models seem to have fabulously slim yet curvy figures. Sadly they would be considered whales by those in the American, British, French and Japanese fashion industries.

The Japanese eat large women?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Stereonick wrote: »
    Go to Irish Models and look at the first female on the list!

She is dead. Dead Gorgeous I mean.

lol, well that's one mystery solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Hazel Kareswaren. And there's one around called Emma B (an Irish version,not the English one) I think, saw her in a restaurant once and she was stunning. Great baps too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Binomate wrote: »
    Irish models are pretty disgusting. That being said, you wouldn't say no.

Disgusting is pushing it somewhat, no? Everytime there is a thread about something like this on boards, someone always make outlandish statements. If they are disgusting, what does that make the average Irish girl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Stereonick wrote: »

She is dead. Dead Gorgeous I mean.

Rofl.

Anyway, quite a fan of this girl - whoever she may be:

http://www.irishmodelagency.com/images/uploaded/abbis3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

hmmm... nice body but not a great face!! i'm sure she's a lovely girl though :)
    Really? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I've fancied Corina Grant since that milk ad a few years ago

crop1corinagrant101.jpg

Same here. I'd drink milk out of her bra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Enya

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Archeron

jdivision wrote: »
    Hazel Kareswaren. And there's one around called Emma B (an Irish version,not the English one) I think, saw her in a restaurant once and she was stunning. Great baps too.

Ah, the illustrious Hazel Bananawagon, havent seen much of her lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

togster wrote: »
    Enya

You need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Your one Michelle Doherty who does the night shift programme on Channel 6. Wins hands down for me. Hands down my pants that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

That Latvian model Babia gets Pigheads vote. Not only is she a fine looking lady but she also has bravery in bucketloads and a will of iron. Was reading about her in the magazine you get free with the Star on a Saturday. Can't remmeber the exact details but it had something to do with her getting knocked up and her fella leaving her.

Did it stop her becoming a model? Did it hell. She hopped on to a plane, left the baba in Latvia and before you could say "Nice knockers babes" she'd become one of Irelands top models. Truly inspiring. A lesson to all Irish single mothers can be learnt from babias tale. Ditch those matenity pants and follow your dreams girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Pighead wrote: »
    That Latvian model Babia gets Pigheads vote. Not only is she a fine looking lady but she also has bravery in bucketloads and a will of iron. Was reading about her in the magazine you get free with the Star on a Saturday. Can't remmeber the exact details but it had something to do with her getting knocked up and her fella leaving her.

Did it stop her becoming a model? Did it hell. She hopped on to a plane, left the baba in Latvia and before you could say "Nice knockers babes" she'd become one of Irelands top models. Truly inspiring. A lesson to all Irish single mothers can be learnt from babias tale. Ditch those matenity pants and follow your dreams girls.

lol nice speech there Pighead....truly inspiring.

Advertisement