Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you from?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

Jigsaw wrote:
    I am from County Antrim. I also consider myself to be from Ireland. Some might consider that I come from the United Kingdom. Good for you. I am from Ireland. I feel more of a connection with what is going on in Meath than Manchester.

There we go.

There is no mention of the UK here. Also note that fact that when Britain was mentioned in the poll there was nothing so great about it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Cheeky_gal wrote:
    Ur a weirdo...:p

How have yous not been banned yet?? I'm already banned from Personal Issues for passing an inappropiate joke towards gays....U reading this VICTOR!??! Ugh! :mad:
    This is not the place to vent your frustration at a ban.
    Take it to the help desk or feedback.

Also feel free to use the full qwerty keyboard in front of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Katmandu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

portmarnock, dublin.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Over here!

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

here, Clare, everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Cionnfhaolaidh

The United States of Europe, soon to become an insignificant region of America's New World Order.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Gilead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Laois, Ireland....i think my profile gives that away!

• Advertisement
Advertisement