Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many discussion boards/websites do you post on?

Options
  • 05-10-2007 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how many discussion boards people here post on. Obviously enough, Boards.ie is a given, but what's beyond that??

Personally I post on Kotaku and that's about it. Browse scorehero.com sometimes, but it's flooded with 12 year olds so I never bother posting!

Where else do the boards people hang out??

How many websites do you post on? 59 votes

0%
    15%
    ExitTerryswingkingdelta_bravoDave!humbertJesus WeptAORciano1 9 votes
    3-5
    30%
    The_B_ManFozzyUser45701whiskeymanfacemanHail 2 Da ChimpJungleBunnyBurning EclipseBlack SwanXavi6shockwaveDizzyblondeClare BearMr.MicroSatan PolaroidNorth&SouthmocoSea Sharp 18 votes
    6-9
    38%
    StephenRabiesTheAlmightyArsejustsomeblokeNevyngrowlerAgent SmithHydroquinoneYeatsCountySparkybikog'emAgamemnonKamiKazipsilocybeKurtosisAnto McCDordleninbenjaminGhostInTheRuins 23 votes
    >10
    15%
    laykeSean^DCT4HolstenfletchNightwishFiretrapGerryRyanBlowfishGhost Train 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

CreativeIreland
    P45Rant
    Gaire
    http://www.underground1.net/forum.php

Thats just the Irish ones, I post on about 20 worldwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

3-5
    just boards and waffle.ie (under nick:eoinzy), but the ODD time i may post on a specific satellite related board. im talkin like 3 posts ever!! so i cant really count that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

3-5
    man when i was younger i would have posted asking for where the 50+ option but em ye im down to just 2 now boards.ie and another fourm (Torrent Site)

I used to post a very large amount but i kinda cut down once i discovered alcahol and that when your roling it takes allot more effort to type at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

6-9
    this and a few chelsea sites + the sea angling ireland forum for fishy tales.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

6-9
    Mostly here, but on a few work-related ones as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

6-9
    I post here and on CivInfo.com (Honda Civic forum) and on fortress-forever.com (Half-Life 2 mod). I have about 100 posts on each of those, compared to the depressing thousands i have on boards.ie :/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Pretty much just here. I post on other boards the odd time but not much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Used to post on ultimate-guitar.com, but now it's just boards. We're going steady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Dunno, a few I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Only 2 at the moment , this and 1 other .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

3-5
    Two. Boards and... (guess).;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Here, some of the other boards group sites, stormfront >_> and Visa Journey with the rest of the moany Michaels. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

3-5
    i also post on gamezbox.com (its an irish owned xbox forum) and the BAPS cybernation forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

Just wondering how many discussion boards people here post on. Obviously enough, Boards.ie is a given, but what's beyond that??

Personally I post on Kotaku and that's about it. Browse scorehero.com sometimes, but it's flooded with 12 year olds so I never bother posting!

Where else do the boards people hang out??
    THERE ARE SITES OTHER THAN BOARDS???????????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Spankeh wrote:
    and my own (kinda dead now) forum: www.htireland.com

I just found the Elisha Cuthbert forum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Used to post on about 4 or 5, but now it's just this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

>10
    I post on 9 and they are all the fora of bands I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

3-5
    Just boards and www.mancityfans.net for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭jawlie

I prefer boards as its the most grown up forum around. I used to post on www.gaire.com but it seems to lack intelligence and is used by about 15 people who use it more as a chat forum than discussion boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

3-5
    Just the 2 but occasionally I'll wander onto b3ta and read the question of the week which is always good to pass an hour or so.

I also post on some of the lesser known boards e.g. boards.tv and boards.org.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

www.ironforlife.com

A few Irish martial arts forums, in my favs list @ home and not here in work. So I don't know the url's.

www.cagewarriors.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

A few years ago I could have given a big long list but I've lost interest in most of them(or they don't even exist any more!!), nowadays its just here and sometimes T-Nation!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

6-9
    Boards.ie
    SomethingAwful.com
    CnBAPS.com
    politics.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

6-9
    here
    teamtestforum.com
    and neighbours.ie/yelikeIamgoigntotellyouwhereIlive

and I have been drinking with people from all 3 sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

6-9
    harmony-central.com
    talkbass.com
    boards.ie

and a few other ones that I browse and post the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I'd say around 20+ currently under a host of user names. 50+ if you count profiles under 1000 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Ohhhhhh, there is only one message boards site in my life!

*boards.ie blushes with embarrassment*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

3-5
    krazy_8s wrote: »
    I'd say around 20+ currently under a host of user names. 50+ if you count profiles under 1000 posts.

Christ that's a lot!!!

Also, where did this come from... It's a month old at this stage!!

Advertisement