Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Wii Remote Jacket From Nintendo!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

I registered ages ago for them and haven't received anything yet. I tried requesting more but it told me that I can only order a maximum of 4 which I have already done.

How long did it take to get yours?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭123

ordered 2 for my wii which is enroute to me atm from ebay ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

For anyone that has not yet recieved them yet emil them and complain. I did this and they said there was a problem that that postcode I gave was IRELAND or something so they couldnt process it so they asked for a few details and I recieved mine a week later. Just takes about 2 emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

For anyone that has not yet recieved them yet emil them and complain. I did this and they said there was a problem that that postcode I gave was IRELAND or something so they couldnt process it so they asked for a few details and I recieved mine a week later. Just takes about 2 emails.

68, can you let me know the address you used please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I read on the wbesite there that they will be shipping them wioth all new wii motes and consoles. So is that actually the case? do u get one if u buy that stuff in store or do u still have to order it online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

I bought one last week it was with it. Bought an extra remote and there was one with that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This offer is back again.

Advertisement