Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfect Episodes

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

basquille wrote: »
    Best X-Files episode - what about season 4's 'Small Potatoes' (TV.com)? Perfect in every respect - humour, drama, tension and full of fantastic memorable scenes.

And Darin Morgan (who was a writer on the show and wrote some of the best episodes in the early seasons - Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space', War of the Coprophages, Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, Humbug, Blood) was fantastic in the episode as Eddie Van Blundt. Duchovny was in top-notch comic form too.

Very good ep.

'Home' in season four is fantastic aswell, really freaky in places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Arrested Development - "Pier Pressure"
    The classic episode with the J. Walter Weatherman flashbacks. Absolutely hilarious, the pinacle being when Gob's stripper friends the Hot Cops dress up as real cops to teach George Michael a lesson.

Gob: "Oh no its the cops..............and a construction worker..."

Its only closely rivalled by the episode "Meat the Veals", solely for the introduction of Franklin.

"I dont want no part of yo' tight-ass country club ya freak bitch!"

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭sioda

SG1 has to be window of opportunity

The last episode of Space Above and Beyond

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Ciaran B

There’s a few Arrested Development episodes that I’d describe as perfect, my favourite is the one when the Japanese investors come to view the model house. Tobias, George Michael, Jet Pack, Godzilla suite. Amazing.

Same goes for The Larry Sanders Show. Hank meeting the Wu-Tang Clan is one episode that sticks in my mind. Where is that Dirty Old B*stard?

Last episode on season 2 of Veronica Mars is amazing. 40+ hours of TV building up to one scene that totally flips the ending if season 1 on it’s head.

The last episode of Mad Men was incredible and justifiable won Jon Hamm and the show 2 Golden Globes.

The backwards episode of Seinfeld.

There’s some classic episodes of Trailer Park Boys, My So Called Life, Freaks and Geeks, NYPD Blue and maaaaany more. I’m pretty sure I watch too much TV.

Advertisement