Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I is in ur mac, showin me tatz

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, have iAlertU. You can trigger it with your remote for your Mac. Hold down the 'Menu' buttoon on the remote and it chimes like a 'car alarm'. It's great!

Gimmicky but great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

why did he upload a picture of himself to flikr

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

he doesnt look like a criminal to me. just cos he has tattoo's doesnt mean he's a baddie!! Stereotypes are bad peoples!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

MooseJam wrote:
    why did he upload a picture of himself to flikr

He didn't, the machine has an application that uploads photos taken with the built-in camera to flickr automatically; and all recent Macintosh machines with screens have built-in cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

looks like he turned himself in.

http://conjectureplus.com/2007/09/24/moron-steals-computer-gets-outsmarted-by-settings/

he bought it off a "friend"

• Advertisement
Advertisement