Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Law School on the block

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ireland1italy0

I see that Independent now offer a law degree, tis a shame Corbett and Burke didn't stick with GCD. The quality of lectures just isn't the same.

Which way around do you mean that?!!!! I must be as think as I drunk you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I mean what's left to fill the gap since they left isn't as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭GabiP

It looks the biz but I'd be concerned about how their qualifications are received. i.e. would'nt a Law course at blackhall place be deemed as "The realdeal"? It's far cheaper for one thing, that family law course in Blackhall Place is €2100, whereas is't only €890 something in Independant college hmmm. I asked a question last week on this very course in Family Law in Blackhall Place, I received not 1 reply so far. Has anyone here any advice or experience of it? What's your own opinion on it Op?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭tomcosgrave

Well, I went into GCD yesterday for the start of the year. Ciaran Patton has left - he's gone to Independent Colleges.

Advertisement