Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jodie Marsh Free Wedding scam !! shock horror !!

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

MayMay wrote:
    So is the skank going to get in any troube for this or is she getting away with the whole thing? Vile woman.

I'm sure MTV have media lawyers who hopefully will advise them to sue her hideous arse off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Degsy wrote:
    She's ****ed off a LOT of people including her to PA's,MTV,her parents,that idiot she married's parents,the idiots who showed up at the auditions,the fools who sponsored her wedding and the people who watched her show.Personally,i thought it was the best show i've seen in ages,she's an absolute,obnoxious monster of a woman and MTV showed this in every single frame.

I didn't watch any of the episodes, just the ads for them, but I can pretty much guess exactly what it was like. I'm sure MTV probably did know what was going on and knew a bit of controversy would help ratings (they repeat stuff, a lot, so some extra people will tune in just to see the scam when they've heard about it), and the companies who sponsored things for the wedding will still have gotten their exposure, which is all they really wanted.

I also hope she gets sued though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Any more news on this? Or is she getting away with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I haven't heard anything else about it, I'd say she'll get away with it though!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

have a look at this mtv are certainly aware of what happened
    http://www.mtv.co.uk/jodie/theinterview

• Advertisement
Advertisement