Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube video of Gardai

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Chief--- wrote:
    Gardai Dealing with dublins finest!!

Hope this fella got what was coming to him...... in the courts i mean ;);)

lol I know the cop :D Cant wait to tell him he's famous

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

i heard about this, but it had to be staged, how would the fella ringing in kept his cool the way he did, any one else would be going nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

The video of the cops getting pushed into the river isn't in Ireland. It looks like Henley Royal Regatta course in the background so I think its UK police.

Still, Hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

I think its UK police.

Still, Hilarious!

It is indeed the UK police, and yes it is funny!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Loughlinstown ?
    What else would you expect from SOuthsiders?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Terry wrote: »
    Consider this a warning.
    Um, for what?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

deswalsh wrote: »
    FFS those guards really needed to hit that fcuker a thump. dont they have batons any more?
    'bout time the Guards were armed I reckon.

Now if the guards used their batons i think that old catch phrase "Garda Brutality" would be flying around this thread. They showed extreme restraint there and fair play to them. The scumbag only probably got the probation act ffs :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

rb_ie wrote: »
    Um, for what?

yeah... that was hilarious. is terrys sister married to one of the guards that got pushed in or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Ha... the guard on the phone should get a medal O_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YbWgM9NvTik

this is one of a drunken fight with about 20 pe3ople involved, with one gara trying to break it up. then one lad punches the cop (off camera) cop chases guy throws him to ground and gives him a bit of a beating ( in templebar also has hillarious d4 accent commentry

• Advertisement
Advertisement