Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

England v USA 5pm

Options
  • 08-09-2007 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

England: Cueto; Lewsey, Noon, Catt, Robinson; Barkley, Perry; Sheridan, Regan, Vickery, Shaw, Kay, Worsley, Rees, Dallaglio.
    Replacements: Chuter, Stevens, Corry, Moody, Richards, Farrell, Tait.

USA: Wyles; Sika, Emerick, Esikia, Ngwenya; Hercus (capt), Erskine; MacDonald, Lentz, Osentowski, Gross, Mangan, Stanfill, Clever, Bloomfield.
    Replacements: Burdette, Moeakiloa, Parker, Basauri, Petri, Malifa, Tuipulotu.

Will be interesting to see what shape England are in, Wilkinson is injury (again)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

That intro on ITV was pretty cool.
    Hope the yanks are as hyped as the sound bites would seem to indicate.
    Don't think engerland are good enough for a huge 50+ victory though.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,748 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Munster B Team beat the USA 10-6 in Chicago 2 weeks ago. It was pretty much their starting 15 aswell.

England should put at least 50-60 on them.

Inqui

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Oh i do hate the English there are prob the only scream when a player from the other team is kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Junior

****in Disgraceful from Vickery.

That is disgraceful and the Ref must of seen it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭The1337_Stephen

Bloddy disgrace, should have been a US Try, dirty play

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Disgraceful boot from Vickery, very poor officiating.

I no its 17 min gone but English are not looking like a world cup winning team. Cant wait for South Afica to Hockey them

I wonder what Andy 'Robbo' will say at half time now (Setanta), he was claiming an easy path to the Semi's beforehand.

Muwhahahahahahahahahahaha, my god are they ubershíte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

C'mon the bokke. If the poms play like this next Friday they're buggered.

Disgraceful trip there by Vickery btw. He could've done Hercus a bad knee injury.

lol, "The USA have really picked up their game for this match"... or maybe England are just ****e

I'm watching it on ITV, was going to get Setanta in, but didn't think it was worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

The kick by Vickery and then crossing a few minutes later...both went un-penalised. Commentators were shouting for a yellow card after Vickery's incident!

ITv"While we will win this game we need to show that we can win"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Easy_81

Shame the US lost a man to a yellow but you can't get in over the ball. They were doing really well containing England. Think it may change now though...

Robinson gone over for a Try

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

My god England are absolute bollocks

They've scored 2 tries but looked very unconvincing.

They are awful, beyond awful, the Boks will murder them. I don't care what they dio in the 2nd half, that 1st 30minutes against 15yanks shows England for what they are.....pure muck.

Inqui

• Advertisement

Inquitus wrote:
    They are awful, beyond awful, the Boks will murder them. I don't care what they dio in the 2nd half, that 1st 30minutes against 15yanks shows England for what they are.....pure muck.

Inqui

As a saffie and diehard bok fan, that's music to my ears :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Damn try given. AHHH was hoping the eagles were good for one try of their own.

Dallagio gone and a try - woohooooo !

Go USA ! GO !

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Usa!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

hope Vickery is cited. England don't look to great but i'm sure they will raise their game against the bokke

Sorry, but... ownzed (aimed at the spear tackle)

not his fault he got flipped so easily

Thank god I can turn off ITV now, ****in commentary is terrible, even in comparison to TV3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

That score was very good for USA and horrible for England. They'll make it out of the pool stages but will be eaten alive by the bigger teams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Commentator on Setanta pointed out that the ref is from SA and he "probably" ignored Vickery's trip so that he'd be suspended for England's next match against SA.

Advertisement