Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post up you Team!

Options
  • 06-09-2007 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭

YOU HEARD ME! Post up you Master League team & squad players.

To begin I have a highly developed Manchester United team with expierianced and talented players on it.

Starting 11;
    1.Van der Sar (retiring at end of season), 5.Ferdinand, 3.Nesta, 2.Neville, 4.Heinze (... don't ask), 8.Gattuso, 7.C.Ronaldo, 11.Giggs, 10.Rooney, 32.Tevez

Subs;
    99:D.Buffon, 30.Del Horno, 6.Brown, 15.Vidic, 14.Zambrotta, 13.Park, 16.Carrick, 23.Krzynówek (try & prenownce that!), 12.Dejan Stankovic, 17.Nani, 9.Kmala, 22.Oliveira

Reserves;
    19.Huber (world class keeper in reserves! ;)), 27.Silvestre, 24.Kovác, 21.Ojquera, 20.Solskjaer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

..................................Ryan
    ..............Maguire...........C Foley...........Rogers
    Murphy.....................................................Kirby
    ..................................Gibson..........................
    .................Keane............................................
    ...........................................Ndo.....................
    .................Quigley.................O Neil

Subs
    Clarke
    Paisley
    Barker
    Fitzpatrick
    M Foley
    O Connor
    Brennan
    Frost
    Macek
    Arkins

3rd season in ML just won CL and Div1 and the cup, playing on highest level have yet to score 3 goals in a match :eek:

Stats read over 3 years won the league 3 times the cup 3 times and CL once.
    Lost 6 games total.

pain in my hole with it now, pats are **** in it and a goal is 90 minute effort to get a decent shot in.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭redbhoy1888

Team Celtic

..............................Boruc.................
    ..Guimares.......Heitinga.....Filipe......Clichy....
    ..Nihat...........Pirlo......Some bloke from PSG.....Wilmhelson/McGeady

................Torres..............Fred..............

Played on PS2 to death level 6.Pirlo the record signing at over 25,000 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Man United.

.....................Foster

Neville....Ferdinand....Vidic....Evra
    .........................hargreaves
    .............Beckham
    ................................Ronaldinho
    Ronaldo................Rooney
    ...............Eto'o.

Subs: van der Saar, Brown, Pique, Evans, Silvestre, Carrick, Scholes, Anderson, Nani, Saha, Tevez, Park, O'Shea

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Played with Liverpool and worked up. This is on 360, so I had the original team thruout with Bellamy and Fowler etc.

GK:Reina
    CB:Carragher
    CB:Agger
    LB:Riise
    RB:Lahm
    CMF:Gerrard
    AMF:Ronaldinho
    RMF:C. Ronaldo
    LMF: Duff
    CF:Torres
    CF:Saviola

Subs:
    GK:Boruc
    RB:Finnan
    CB:Millito
    RB:Alves
    DMF:Xabi Alonso
    DMF:Mascherano
    RW: Joaquin
    CF:Rooney
    CF:Tevez

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Made a few transfers, sohere are my changes.

IN;
    22.Cannavaro, 3.Nesta, 25.Ibrahimovic, 28.M.González (not Liverpool, thats forbidden! :D), 26.Okkas.

OUT;
    Ojquera (Real Madrid), Silvestre (Bayern Múnchen), Oliveira (Inter Milan), Van Bronkhorst (AC Milan).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

We're Ajax (Me and housemate play co op on highest difficulty)

........................Stekelenberg

Heitinga..........Barth...........Messenger..........Maxwell

...........................Mathieu

......Joaquin...........Yamada...........Ronaldo

................Rooney..............Tevez

Can't remember the subs cos it's been a month since i played it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,867 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Portsmouth, i played with most of the proper team (PES 4 on XBOX on 6*'s) for the first 2 season and won both leagues, left it for a while, came back to loads of money and said feck it so did some serious upgrading.

Casillas
    Pelav---Ferdinand--Campbell---M.Taylor

Essien
    Joaquin
    Gerrard

Ronaldinho
    Henry
    Torres

Subs:Ashdown, Primus, Quashie, M'Bami, Vicente, Yakubu, Pericard

M'Bami, Vicente and Yak being by miles the most used subs.

~Rebel~ wrote:
    came back to loads of money and said feck it so did some serious upgrading.
    Yeah! Thats how you do it! ;) Take my whole team for example... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Man United (Didn't start with original team)

GK Ramon
    CB Heitinga
    CB Chivu
    CB Messenger
    DMF Aissati
    DMF Anlleroz
    RWB Joe Cole
    LWB C. Ronaldo (Bought when in division two - best player)
    RWF Tevez
    LWF Pienaar
    CF Walcott

Might look odd but it works :D I had to get rid of Alan Smith, R. Olivara, Messi and Rooney because of money difficulties! :( Larsson and Thuram retired on me. C. Ronaldo is my captain.

My subs are:

GK Ballotta
    CB F. Cannavaro
    CB Senderos
    DMF Bolckos
    DMF Frutes
    SB Roberto Carlos
    SB Adriano
    CF Saha
    SMF Ximelez (Was in the original team)
    CB Jaric (Was in the original team)
    GK Ivarov (Was in the original team)
    CB Libermann (Was in the original team)
    CF Castolo (Was in the original team)

I've tried to buy Ronaldinhio lots of times but it's never successful, unfortunately! I've offered in excess of 25,000 points but nope!

Cannavaro is better then all of your backs, why aren't you playing him? :(

• Advertisement

Past his prime :D - I am playing it now and his retirement announcement just came up haha

Tevez SHOULD be better than Pienaar and Walcott but I like them better and seem to score better with them

EDIT: also, cannavaro has played 133 matches and scored one goal :D

He's a back, what do you expect... Tell me, Gary Neville started playing seniors football for United in 92, what year did he score his first goal? And more importantly against who? :D You should have made his last season worth while... tut-tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,055 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

tevez seems to be crap in the game.... shame.

Nailz wrote:
    He's a back, what do you expect... Tell me, Gary Neville started playing seniors football for United in 92, what year did he score his first goal? And more importantly against who? :D You should have made his last season worth while... tut-tut.

That wasn't a complaint, just showing his stats! I obviously don'y use him to score! I still play him.

Tevez' stats are good

Right, but he's better then your starting backs ability wise, so whats the problem!?

He doesn't play as well

I sincerly doubt that, I have him and compared him to all your backs and Cannavaro beats them all ends up!

You're clearly argumentative. With my team, the others play better so I choose touse them as starting players (but not all the time)

Ah no, I'm not the argumentive type. We're just having some friendly banter, you have your opinions on Cannavaro and I have mine. I have Cannavaro and I start him in my back line alongside Nesta, and I have him starting infront of Ferdinand, Vidic, Del Horno, Zambrotta and Níco Kovac whom which are without a doubt all Worldclass defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Argh, was there not a ''Post your team up'' thread before? as I posted my team up and now I can't find my original post:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Nailz wrote:
    Ah no, I'm not the argumentive type. We're just having some friendly banter, you have your opinions on Cannavaro and I have mine. I have Cannavaro and I start him in my back line alongside Nesta, and I have him starting infront of Ferdinand, Vidic, Del Horno, Zambrotta and Níco Kovac whom which are without a doubt all Worldclass defenders.

Barth kicks all of their asses. We got him at 17 and played him all the time and now at 21 he's a monster of a defender, his stats are through the roof!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

Newcastle

........................Given.........................

....Carr....Messenger....Samual....Pascal.....

.............Essien...........Parker..................

....Duff.................................Wilhelmson....

..............Owen............Pele......................

Subs I can remember:

Malouda
    N'Zogbia
    Luque
    Silvestre
    Kompany
    Chapi
    Martins
    Reyes
    Hyppia
    S.Taylor
    Emre
    Shizmu
    Dyer
    Stam

so far so good, yet to win the champions league on the highest level, I think this may be the season though

Barth kicks all of their asses. We got him at 17 and played him all the time and now at 21 he's a monster of a defender, his stats are through the roof!
    Barth ehhhh.... What's his 1st name and nationality? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Ah come on... whats with all of ye and your big name players... the game is too easy then! The biggest name plaer on my team is probably that welsh striker cotterill! I start with castolo and the boys and build my way up mostly signing free transfers and youngsters... every now and again i'll spend a small bit of money but nothing huge 6k maybe max! So you prob wont reconize half my team!

FC Aries - 2014

........................Wolf.........................

....Walton....Kruger....Bos....Marveaux.....

.......................Bradly...................

....Rosi.................................Barbarez....

.......................Ben - Hatiria...................

..............Ribeiro............Cotterill......................

I find it pretty cool when one of the guys you signs ends up class
    e.g Ben-Hatiria(completely unedited - just natrual progresion)
    Ben-Hatira.jpg
    Ben-Hatira2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

I started with Ceciu and the boys, and by the time I first won the CL, This was my team:

ml.jpg

With cover provided by the likes of Cihan, Jomaa, Ottl, Reginaldo, Diego Tardelli, Del Grosso and Kaebi. It hasn't really changed since then. Hasn't had to.

edit: heheh, witnessmenow, Shaw and Obinna were central features of my PES5 ML team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

I find it pretty cool when one of the guys you signs ends up class e.g Ben-Hatiria(completely unedited - just natrual progresion)

Yeah I love that too, but I love the thrill of trying to sign a big name player too, the fans get excited and wish me well for the new season and I create a whole media storm its good for the club even though the chairman is not too happy with my crazt spending...i may have conjured the last bit up in my head :)

but I see your point on finding players and letting them develop, I find the majority end up being not good enough for the team and I sell them on. That said I have come across a few gems that I randomly signed...Dagaka!!!

Personally i hate the transfer systems in pro! Can't swap players who are listed, you don't know why a transfer has been rejected!?

Your paying Ben-Hatira 613 quid a year?! Cheap fúcker!

Hey, i nurtered him ! thats worth more than any amount of fake point thingys!:p
    I got him at the end of the first season, i guess he never asked for much of a payrise!?

• Advertisement

Wouldn't you be pissed off if you were not payed as much as the most overated player in the world, Steven Gerrard? I would, if you were the best in the world, DEFO! :D

Advertisement