Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best food atmosphere in Dundalk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Can be a pain alright.

I was in the Crowne Plaza recently, not overly impressed at all.

Uh oh! Was going to give it a go but now.... :confused:

Do you know if they have a bar menu? Steak sandwich, ceasar salad sort of stuff??

Ate in The Jockeys the other night and it was terrible. How hard is it to toast the burger bun??? And how much trouble is it to drain the deep fried brie and garlic mushrooms?? There was a pool of oil on the plate. YUK!

Never again! :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

sudzs wrote: »
    Uh oh! Was going to give it a go but now.... :confused:

Do you know if they have a bar menu? Steak sandwich, ceasar salad sort of stuff??

They do have a bar menu. See here.

Don't let me put you off. Go and try it yourself :)

I may have been unlucky, I actually hope I was. The menu has a lot of potential.

let me know what you think if you do try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

They do have a bar menu. See here.

Brilliant! Thanks!!! :D

I like the look of it! Tapas in Dundalk at last!

....still no hummous though... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

'Eno' on Crowe Street....best Pizzas in town and fabulous for a friday eveing glass of wine with friends. A bit on the small side though but absolutely love it all the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I like Quaglinos above the Century bar.

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭bogman44

I like Quaglinos above the Century bar.

yeah, went there once as a last resort (well, Mullen's next door would have been) and was really suprised. Delicious meal spoilt only by table full of kids beside us.

Advertisement