Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The dreaded All nighter.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Never done one. I don't function at all without proper sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

got another one tonight yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Looks like I need to pull in an all-nighter too :( Why oh why does DIT leave all the project work 'till the end of the semester!?

QFT, the fecking assessments are hitting hard now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

I'm sitting with twelve cans of Tesco kick and an empty flask of the strongest coffee imaginable beside me as I desperately try and squeeze a project that I've had 6 weeks to do into a 24 hour flurry! Only a 3 page personal reflection left to do! I just hope that I don't fall asleep and miss the deadline in the morning!

I promised myself that I wouldn't let college get like this!

I had a project for friday, left the final editing until thursday night, not only did I miss going out at the end of semester I had to stay up late to finish it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I'm fairly pleased that I haven't had to pull an all nighter. I really don't think I could. I get to a point were I know it's pointless because I get so tired that I won't remember anything anyway and go to bed.

For my first exam this year I studied for about three days, reading books notes, notes made from notes and cases.

In the end I think I've come up with a system that works for me, my results will be the judge of that I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

You can get caffeine tablets, they work so wel but really not good for you.

Advertisement