Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best of the Quality Dog Foods

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

I feed my 4 dogs Royal Canin too.
    Thalia, one of my doberman x's was underweight. His spine & ribs were showing. We put him on RC Sensible, it's got 30% more calories & we noticed a big change in him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

I feed James Wellbeloved and Nutro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Only read the OP (lazy today) but I have found that it depends on the dog if a food agrees with one dog it might not agree with another. However if your dog has in general good digestion and hasn't a sensative tum any of the higher quality foods will do like Burns, Hills, RC etc.

Burns has worked well for me its good for sensative tums but one of mine is hyper sensative so I have be careful what she eats, tried them on Nutro sensative it was great for the dog with the sensative tum but made the other one constipated lol. I find Burns a good general food because it can be fed to a non sensative dog without causing problems. Depends on the individual dog at end of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

peasant wrote: »
    Which advertising leaflet did you copy that from? :D

I didnt copy it from any brochure- its simple scientific based fact !

I wish I could get a job from Hills, Im just promoting their food for them for free it seems !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭michelleans

~Thalia~ wrote: »
    Thanks Michelle! I live in Crecora just about 10 minutes from the city, how about you?

Here's my girl just out of the bath, she looks kind of silver but that's just shine, she's mostly black apart from her legs and paws.

I'm out in Castletroy, finishing uni this May :D

She's beautiful, is she a bi colour? or just very dark?

Here's my "little" boy :D

LINKY

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 lakes

i feed mine a sport mix that i got from a veterinary store & its the only dry food she has ever liked!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Pedagree Chum, Perena and Master Mc Grath.

Don't know about the other two, but Pedigree Chum IS NOT QUALITY. It is cheap rubbish and it made our dog stink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

flynnc wrote: »
    i used eukanuba for a few years until i found pro plan my dogs are on it eight years and i swear by it but every dog/cat is different so what works for one might not work for the other

We used to have our French Bulldogs on Pro Plan but couldn't find it anywhere in the North West. We changed to Royal Canin but we have to drive to N.Ireland to get it. One of our dogs has a skin condition so we have to be careful what we give her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

We used to have our French Bulldogs on Pro Plan but couldn't find it anywhere in the North West. We changed to Royal Canin but we have to drive to N.Ireland to get it. One of our dogs has a skin condition so we have to be careful what we give her.

i get it posted to me from dublin from the pet shop that stocks it you can call then 01-6779060

Advertisement