Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy, older Irish female Celebs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gerryberry66

ladyzman wrote:
    What no Sheana! I know she's not on the poll so to speak but you can't have Blath without her sexy counterfoil. Hubba hubba momma!!
    my.php?image=sheana32fv6.jpg

Hell no it's gotta be foxy Blathnaid everytime.OK, not when she's being espec annoying but hell you know you would
    [ing]http://dynamic.rte.ie/0000a46e096.jpg[/img]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gerryberry66

Hell no it's gotta be foxy Blathnaid everytime.OK, not when she's being espec annoying but hell you know you would
    [ing]http://dynamic.rte.ie/0000a46e096.jpg[/img]

Ooops... try this for the proper pic!! Sexy redhead older babe!
    0000a46e096.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mackssnax

leggymc wrote:
    Don't know about the Doyler but Mary Kennedy is soooo.. sexy. Not enough pix though on this forum. Keep 'em coming you guys. Forget about those younger Irish fillys it's the older chix for me everytime.

Mary just oozes so much charm and a sexy come hither look for such a lovely girl. Keep those votes coming despite the Blathnaid fans' nice pics of that ginger minx. Here's Mary on last weeks Nationwide
    1163346223_16f7c202f5.jpg?v=0

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

wtf... were all those guys banned for their Blathnaid fetish? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Haha, I think it was the one guy with loads of different accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Hah, from the banlist:
    20-08-2007, 12:13 	snagglepuss2 	NEVER 	person has regged on boards seven times 	Beruthiel
    20-08-2007, 12:13 	skibunny1uk 	NEVER 	person has regged on boards seven times 	Beruthiel
    20-08-2007, 12:12 	mackssnax 	NEVER 	person has regged on boards seven times 	Beruthiel
    20-08-2007, 12:12 	leggymc 	NEVER 	person has regged on boards seven times 	Beruthiel
    20-08-2007, 12:11 	ladyzman 	NEVER 	person has regged on boards seven times 	Beruthiel
    20-08-2007, 12:11 	joeboe 	NEVER 	person has regged on boards seven times 	Beruthiel
    20-08-2007, 12:11 	gerryberry66 	NEVER 	person has regged on boards seven times 	Beruthiel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 xorcist

Go on ya Mary! What a strange thread! Just back from a year away (gap year) so have missed RTE . Yes, that's right missed it. It takes you to see the world's ****e TV to realise our TV is better/less ****e. Have come to appreciate our home-grown girls too so have to agree RTE has some cute presenters especially the auld ones. But can I stomach inane chat shows with Sat night drivel I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

rofl @ the ban list, he was actually arguing with himself over who was nicer...

xorcist - 1 post? Youre being watched fellow... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

What about this one?

1201.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,313 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

What about this one?

1201.jpg

Not a fan of Rachel Allen. Something of The Stepford Wives about her.

Not a big fan of Miriam either. Don't know why. Mary Kennedy would get it however she wanted and whenever she wanted.

Blathnaid and Sheana from The Afternoon Show would be ridden rock solid too. Blathnaid just gives off that vibe that she would be absolutely filthy in the sack.

500192707_f39045ca15_o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Would you do us a favour and stop posting pix of Blathnaid. Some of us are trying to eat breakfast here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭tampopo

..and i would say that Rachel Allen the tranny gaelgoir and the toothy one are not mentioned cos the thread name is older Irish female Celebs. That trio are not that old. (well younger than me, I suppose)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Pigman II wrote:
    Would you do us a favour and stop posting pix of Blathnaid. Some of us are trying to eat breakfast here.

well said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pwee

Mary would get buckets of it all over that sexy face, she has great legs and i'd say she is gagging for it 24/7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Have to say Blathnaid, because I went to school with her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

The Bollox wrote:
    honestly, wtf is with all these threads about absolute mingers? none of them are in the least way sexy or appealing. I mean come on! atleast have a poll option stating "the buck stops at the Seoige sisters" or something. Sile ftw!

I'd definately do Miriam. However as she's had about 60 kids the words 'sausage' and 'down O'Connell' street come to mind.

Not a fan of Rachel Allen. Something of The Stepford Wives about her.

Not a big fan of Miriam either. Don't know why. Mary Kennedy would get it however she wanted and whenever she wanted.

Blathnaid and Sheana from The Afternoon Show would be ridden rock solid too. Blathnaid just gives off that vibe that she would be absolutely filthy in the sack.

500192707_f39045ca15_o.jpg

bol.lox, I voted before I saw this!!!

In fairness I'd do all three. For those descenters, think of it as a fanny ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

How about the lovely Dana....
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=cZvhDfQIZxA

see post #78......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

guys you are all twisted and perverted :)

especially the dana fettish, oh god the shivers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mary kenneddy on rte 1 right now, schwing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Anybody for a bit of Biddy from Glenroe???
    mary-mcevoy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Anybody for a bit of Biddy from Glenroe???
    mary-mcevoy.jpg

Oh Yeah she would definately get teh jiz all over her tats ;). Remember their niece fidelma (isnt she glenda gleeson)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Do any of ye remember Theresa Lowe that used to present the crap family quiz show "Where in the World?" She was hot! What about:

1. Linda Martin
    2. Cynthia Ni Murchu (sorry about spelling)
    3. Carrie Crowley (where is she now?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pat the Baker

Do any of ye remember Theresa Lowe that used to present the crap family quiz show "Where in the World?" She was hot!
    Was that on before glenroe and she had blonde hair, oh ye

Do any of ye remember Theresa Lowe that used to present the crap family quiz show "Where in the World?" She was hot!
    Was that on before glenroe and she had blonde hair, oh ye

Yes, she is married to Frank McNamara, the fella who used to do the piano
    on the late late show with uncle gaybo.

Here are a few more mature oirish honeys that have come to mind, anyone remember?

Bibi Baskin - fiery redhead that used to do panto etc. Now a successful boutique hotel operator in India.

That posh one from upwardly mobile - crap 90's sitcom about 2 rare auld times dubs that win the lotto and move to D4

Way back at the start of Fair City there was a dark haired beauty with bedroom eyes who used to run the pizza place. She's a property developer in Spain now. She was dirrty.

I'll poke around and see if I can get any pics/scans of these. I think I have a signed Dana photo somewhere, I'll try and dig it up for all the freaks :)

Oh and one more - that one out of the moro ad

"that's my ma!"

"Dirrrty!"

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Oh and one more - that one out of the moro ad

"that's my ma!"

"Dirrrty!"
    I thought it was Dorothy?

biko wrote:
    I thought it was Dorothy?

No I think your man is so taken with her, that he speaks his mind out loud, "Dirty"

I could be wrong.

Either way she's a total milf, you always find them at weddings - Bored, neglected by their husbands who drink too much. She's left yearning for a younger man who understands her desires, her needs, her passions.
    Sigh I need to get out more :)

You can see the ad here http://www.publicisqmp.ie/html/creative_tv13.htm
    It's a bit slow even with Broadband, but very funny!

Re: Thelma Mansfield -

I remember her, she was a fine thing. Googled her and found she's now a successful artist:

http://www.thelmamansfieldart.com/index.htm

What about Lorraine Keane?
    Is she mature enough to be included?
    Attached is a classy pic of Lorraine.

And here is an eye-popping Miriam done up in a corset.

Oh, and look how pretty mild-mannered newsreader Anne Cassin looks in this shot.

I think I see a pattern emerging in this thread -An appreciation of women who don't have to get naked - these women all just ooze sex appeal without getting their kit off. I think that what makes them so hot.

Any thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pat the Baker

Sigh I need to get out more :)
    i think so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Another vote for Mary Kennedy. Surprised nobody's mentioned Olivia Treacy. Still a fox.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement