Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] 500 kills \o/

Options
  • 02-08-2007 3:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

I wanted my 500'th kill with my stabber fleet issue, not only did i get it, but it was this, some nubben in an archon

i would like to thank jesus, and god, and bismarck who loaned me the isk back in the day to buy my fleet issue stabber, and i want to thank my fans, especially the moderators and admins of these forums, who cant get enough of me apparently.

500 more kills soon™

edit: to clarify, this is 500 kills with the swat, not in total, total is closer to 560 : >

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Ahem.... Well it wasn't really your kill now was it being part of a blob.

Solo pvp ftw imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Solo pvp ftw imo.

Lol pwnd :p

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Solo pvp ftw imo.

You call 4 BS, 1 Eos, a cruiser and a recon killing a CARRIER a BLOB? Are you insane?

Maddzy wrote:
    You call 4 BS, 1 Eos, a cruiser and a recon killing a CARRIER a BLOB? Are you insane?

Well as he mentioned in a earlier thread he finds soloing a Caracel in his Rook far more exhilarating.

Look everyone knows we are talentless blobbers anyway, why try and hide it. Gawd we suck.

Plus we attacked two carriers and a cyclone. The other carrier just ran away the pussy.

• Advertisement

It's also a well known fact that when a GBC gang encounter a hostile gang. One of them tells the others to log off so he can solo the hostile gang by himself to make things fair. The GBC guys always wins, and thats cause he has E honour!

kyp_durron wrote:
    It's also a well known fact that when a GBC gang encounter a hostile gang. One of them tells the others to log off so he can solo the hostile gang by himself to make things fair. The GBC guys always wins, and thats cause he has E honour!

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG THE INTERNET DRAMA THREAD IS THAT WAY ->>

Maddzy wrote:
    YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG THE INTERNET DRAMA THREAD IS THAT WAY ->>

Awww but I'm bored of that thread now :(

Actually no I won't hijack Gneezie's 500 kills thread with Rick Ashley :P

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

kyp_durron wrote:

Darc, i <3 u

Edit: i just looked at the mail, Tbh killing a carrier with a LAR 2 fitted, dosent really count as a kill

• Advertisement

Awww I just found this Hitler Rick Roll :mad:

Halt!!!!

Hammerziet!

Glippo wrote:
    Darc, i <3 u

Edit: i just looked at the mail, Tbh killing a carrier with a LAR 2 fitted, dosent really count as a kill

He had TWO LAR IIs so he obviously knew what he was doing.

Maddzy wrote:
    He had TWO LAR IIs so he obviously knew what he was doing.

Yeah obviously!

Killing such noobs in carriers is not just a kill and epic luls but it is a lesson to the carrier pilot, his corp and the entire Eve Community.

Maddzy wrote:
    Killing such noobs in carriers is not just a kill and epic luls but it is a lesson to the carrier pilot, his corp and the entire Eve Community.

You know I couldn't agree more Maddzy and I'm glad you mentioned the entire Eve community cause ultimately these are the people we as a corp care about, and we want to give a little something back. I think this is the best way we can do that.

Yes the Eve Community, cause thats whats really important

kyp_durron wrote:
    You know I couldn't agree more Maddzy and I'm glad you mentioned the entire Eve community cause ultimately these are the people we as a corp care about, and we want to give a little something back. I think this is the best way we can do that.

Yes and if it wasn't for great pilots like our Overlord Shadoo Eve would probably fall apart under a swarm of noobs in capital ships just bumping into each other and causing general havoc.

People generally have strong views about Eve Noobs. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how Eve Noobs don't want to acknowledge that their lamentations, when taken as a whole, are directionless. In fact, Eve Noobs would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because they don't use words for communication or for exchanging information. They uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. Ask Eve Noobs about any of their acolytes who twist my words six ways for Sunday, and the vindictive bloodsucker will say, "I never meant they should go that far." Yeah, right. The truth is that I should note that I frequently talk about how I wouldn't waste my time trying to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two nit-picky tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern Jacobinism if the Eve Noobs's demands weren't parroted by so many callow dissemblers. I would drop the subject, except that its trucklers don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat atrabilious. Eve Noobs accuses me of being hate-filled, yet it is they who are filled with hate. And they accuse me of being bigoted, while its assertions show nothing but bigotry. Why do Eve Noobs make those sorts of accusations, then? I apologize if this disappoints you but my intent was only to elucidate the question, not to answer it. I shall therefore state only that the Eve Noobs's tactics are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us sooner or later.

Maddzy wrote:
    Yes and if it wasn't for great pilots like our Overlord Shadoo Eve would probably fall apart under a swarm of noobs in capital ships just bumping into each other and causing general havoc.

People generally have strong views about Eve Noobs. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how Eve Noobs don't want to acknowledge that their lamentations, when taken as a whole, are directionless. In fact, Eve Noobs would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because they don't use words for communication or for exchanging information. They uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. Ask Eve Noobs about any of their acolytes who twist my words six ways for Sunday, and the vindictive bloodsucker will say, "I never meant they should go that far." Yeah, right. The truth is that I should note that I frequently talk about how I wouldn't waste my time trying to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two nit-picky tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern Jacobinism if the Eve Noobs's demands weren't parroted by so many callow dissemblers. I would drop the subject, except that its trucklers don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat atrabilious. Eve Noobs accuses me of being hate-filled, yet it is they who are filled with hate. And they accuse me of being bigoted, while its assertions show nothing but bigotry. Why do Eve Noobs make those sorts of accusations, then? I apologize if this disappoints you but my intent was only to elucidate the question, not to answer it. I shall therefore state only that the Eve Noobs's tactics are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us sooner or later.

You know this raises all sorts of questions, all of which I would like to hear R0ots answers too. But I can only agree that soon we all as a community have to deal with these issues, futhermore...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Paragraphs people

Paragraphs people

no u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Renesco

Solo pvp ftw imo.

I do apologise for blobbing, we are talentless at the end of the day, we move from region to region only to get owned by the local residents in caracals, so we blob up to try and make up for our crappy pvp abilities, however i would ask you to do me a favour..............

Name of Character: Jadiin
    Race: Caldari
    Corporation: Mindstar Brigade
    Alliance: UCC or United Confederation of Corporations I think.

oh master of pvp from UCC, oh most well known of pvp'ers from oh most well known of pvp corps, do tell me, will you tutor me on the fine arts of pvp? will you show me how to fight without the blob?

i'm crying out for tutalage here, from you, oh most masterfull expert in all the history of eve online

kyp_durron wrote:

qft ask glippo, since he joined bob he has like 300 kills against those damn gewns and only 2 losses but those losses were only coz of lag and gewns metagaming and dishounoured 1 on 1 and stuff

Gneez, i see ur are well skilled in the art of goon smack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Irish BOB luver

padding urself on the back is bad hmmkay renesco, if that would have been a bob carrier u would have ben wtf bbqd. And i dunno who kyp is but his post are ****.

padding urself on the back is bad hmmkay renesco, if that would have been a bob carrier u would have ben wtf bbqd. And i dunno who kyp is but his post are ****.

http://ft.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/fa/fa369316f94c9ed668d7906a272fd5264093b266.jpg#via=salr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Irish BOB luver

yes yes quite amusing, posting pics and forum whoring must be where your skills are at i guess cause it aint pvp. seriousley stop sucking then come back here and post something thats worth it.

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/04_Unexplained/04_Unexplained_Pics/040818.hairy.man.jpg

• Advertisement

I'm the biggest ****poster on every forum I frequent.

Advertisement