Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

Ace2007 wrote:
    unbelievable - 3rd week running i've been all in, in the first hand in the fitz - and guess what for the third time i lose... everyweek i raise more and more pre flop with the best hand - get called and lose.... and then smurph just laughed at me??!!!!

I wasn't laughing at you, I thought you were joking when I asked if you were gone....... Apologies, It was a sympathetic smile in your direction:o :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

Pretty sick call by me! No Apologies though. You have AK (a bit early for 28 I woulda thought :p ) too often for me not to see a flop with the scandie nutter chipping in. You know you are getting called and drawing to 4 outs when you shove the flop.

How did Martin finish up? He was flying with 4 left but had a dangerous looking (different) scandie tourist with about the same sized tank on his left.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,690 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

smurph wrote:
    I wasn't laughing at you, I thought you were joking when I asked if you were gone....... Apologies, It was a sympathetic smile in your direction:o :o

ah yea i know you were only joking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

any1 for the emporium tonight>?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Yep planning on playing.

• Advertisement

tournie?? feeling a bit ill sam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

how many runners has the Aquarium game being getting recently?

considering venturing down from my mountaintop lair for this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

how many runners has the Aquarium game being getting recently?

considering venturing down from my mountaintop lair for this...

35 - 45 range. Great game if you have tomorrow morning off. :(

GL all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

ollyk1 wrote:
    35 - 45 range. Great game if you have tomorrow morning off. :(

not an issue that will concern me I suspect!

if we can get a few together for a last longer???

(still not def going either, but working on it)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

semibluff wrote:
    tournie?? feeling a bit ill sam?

Yep I have an accute case of brokeisitus.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,690 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

jbravado wrote:
    Yep I have an accute case of brokeisitus.

its going round atm...

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

48.1% i'll make SE. If I do I will partake in a last longer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

55 with one re-buy @ Lukes starting 4k Re-buy 4K with 28 runners last week ended at 2.30 25 min clock so lots of play and reasonable for work tomorrow

Mick

yeah, toss up between luke's and the SE. The SE 100 is very tempting because it is such a good game

jesus we're spoilt for decent tournaments in dublin right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

ocallagh wrote:
    48.1% i'll make SE. If I do I will partake in a last longer
    to be precise.

to be precise.
    :)

how you getting on? Any idea how long it will be b4 you can play live again?

You must have gotten thru most of those books by now!

ocallagh wrote:

yeah not bad Nial, to be honest i haven't been reading that much due to playing on line to much but will get around to it soon ;)

As im starting to feel better i was thinking of playing the monkey game on Saturday in the SE. How about yourself...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

ocallagh wrote:

You not answering that phone these days? You shall be replacing KP on the hermit list.

• Advertisement

You not answering that phone these days? You shall be replacing KP on the hermit list.
    sry - my battery has been dead all day and I was too lazy to find the charger... (Stage 1 of kphermitis!:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Any of you folks played the double chance scalps game in lukes?

How many runners did it get last week?

Would prefer to take a shot at the SE satellite tonight, but there's a good chance i won't be able to play on saturday even if i did manage a ticket.

Anyone heading into the SE this evening for the Sat, should be a few tickets up for grabs...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Cuban Son

Any of you folks played the double chance scalps game in lukes?

How many runners did it get last week?

Would prefer to take a shot at the SE satellite tonight, but there's a good chance i won't be able to play on saturday even if i did manage a ticket.

I played at Luke's last week. Ended up chopping it. Think it got about 30 runners. Great game, good structure.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

jackpot €40+€5 Anyone Heading In??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

thinkin about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

I want to play tonight but were spoiled for choice and cant make up my mind, what is everybody's preference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭[DM] Frink

Jackpot €50 FO all the way............€500 added EVERY FRIDAY!!!! Ya can't beat that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

[DM] Frink wrote:
    Jackpot €50 FO all the way............€500 added EVERY FRIDAY!!!! Ya can't beat that!
    Sounds good. How many runners does it usually get? Any directions for someone who wont know street names??!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

Lookin to make a quick comeback starting tonight. All goes well this is how it will work. Win the Jackpot 50 game, play the S.E 500 game with winnings, win that aswell then use that to play the next ept, win that and maybe ill get myself through college for a year. Easy!

Advertisement