Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now garages charging for Air !!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,460 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

If it's key based, then the key will disappear within a week :) (unless you attach it to a concrete block as well)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭intheknow

This post has been deleted.

I would be more inclined to steal the hose if I had paid for it.FFS its called service,looking after the customer. Those days are gone I think. Screw the bastards for everything. As for that 911 shop attached to esso garages, Called to the one on the seafront on the Merrion Rd/Strand Rd. Ordered a coffee and a ham/cheese toasted sandwich.. 9.24 says he...What says I...6.99 for sandwich, 2.25 for the coffee. You eat it says I..Bleedin Robbery.There was a time Highway robbers wore masks..Not anymore...

End of rant.......:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

LMAO.
    It is really comical that anyone thinks its ok to pay for this service !
    I simply suggest that people avoid any petrol station that charges you to top up your air...

Next it will be a charge to use the paper towel dispenser near the pump. or the bucket with the window leaner in it !

If you pay it then you deserve it ! simple.. LOL

As for the people who think its ok, would you be happy to go to a garage and pay if the one down the road was free ? (assuming both work)

Advertisement