Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens tits v Ireland being attacked

Options
  • 20-07-2007 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

Seems like womens tits are more important if you were to judge by the amount of views. Seriously though do you think people wont click into that "Is it only a matter of time" thread because they feel frightened as to what they might read rather than not being interested.

British terrorist threat - Is it only a matter of time here?
    Started 30-06-2007
    Currently 5,395 views

The power of breasts
    Started 14-07-2007
    Currently 10,648 views

I'd like to thank king_of_inismac for the inspiration

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Nah, men are just more interested in tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Dudess wrote:
    Nah, men are just more interested in tits.

Ha ha, well i'd rather give a diddy **** than shoot a fella.

(.)(.) for the win!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

well, tits aren't on the news every day, whereas terrorism is. when people come on here they are mostly looking for fun and frolics. besides that terrorist thread is some of the silliest opinions known to man (as is the breasts one, but at least it isn't supposed to be serious)

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭- bo -

Ah tits are great though :)

Whos being attacked? what? huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i dont have a very educated opinion or broad experience to contribute and post about with regard ireland being attacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Dun laoire wrote:
    Seems like womens tits are more important if you were to judge by the amount of views.
    Men like to keep abreast of whats going on too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This thread is about to go tits up.

/me shuffles for door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dun laoire wrote:
    That's beautiful! ;)
    Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King... all of those great pacifists - they couldn't have put it any better! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Threads such as the "Is it only a matter of time" one are typically full of sensationalist, ranting, uneducated posts which usually makes me angry when I realise just how stupid people can be, and that is something I have no interest in reading.

Tits are constantly entertaining.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

a thread about a thread, if someone starts another thread about this one it'll be a thread about a thread about a thread - go for it

Dun laoire wrote:

Are you a chick or a really fat dude?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

narco wrote:
    i don't have a very educated opinion or broad experience to contribute and post about with regard Ireland being attacked.

I think that could be the main reason for the difference.

Throwing in a quick quip about tits is a lot easier than trying to wade through the complexities of what may be the terrorists view of Ireland and whether we may or may not be worth attacking.

Plus all men* will be attracted by breasts but not all may be interested in the topic of terrorism.

Now, where'd that breast thread get to? :)

* [size=-2] well, almost all [/size]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

thrill wrote:
    I think that could be the main reason for the difference.

Throwing in a quick quip about tits is a lot easier than trying to wade through the complexities of what may be the terrorists view of Ireland and whether we may or may not be worth attacking.

Plus all men* will be attracted by breasts but not all may be interested in the topic of terrorism.

Now, where'd that breast thread get to? :)

* [size=-2] well, almost all [/size]

well, as a woman, i see tits daily. terrorist... not in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Threads such as the "Is it only a matter of time" one are typically full of sensationalist, ranting, uneducated posts which usually makes me angry when I realise just how stupid people can be, and that is something I have no interest in reading.

Tits are constantly entertaining.

Damn right.

Tits all the way

man_breasts.jpg

copacetic wrote:
    Are you a chick or a really fat dude?

I'm a bloke and i can touch nipples;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

D.T. Jesus wrote:

That was a horrible sight. *shudders*

Man boobs are of no interest at all, except for those of us who frequent the BG&RH forum.

Dun laoire wrote:
    I'm a bloke and i can touch nipples;)

ok, well thats great:( .
    Now I have an image of muslim terrorists forming a line at your house for diddy **** as some kind of freaky peace process agreement.

Which goes seriously wrong when you open the door by the way! Thereby making Ireland the main terrorist target worldwide
    and linking the 2 threads together.

circle of life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

This is afterhours if you want a serious disscusion on

British terrorist threat - Is it only a matter of time here?

Try the humanites for politics forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Maybr terrorists would have more interest if they set more booby traps!

Sorry, had to get my bit in...

• Advertisement

copacetic wrote:
    ok, well thats great:( .
    Now I have an image of muslim terrorists forming a line at your house for diddy **** as some kind of freaky peace process agreement.

Which goes seriously wrong when you open the door by the way! Thereby making Ireland the main terrorist target worldwide
    and linking the 2 threads together.

circle of life.

Oh wait, maybe i should've said recieve rather than give. Thats confusing me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

copacetic wrote:
    well, tits aren't on the news every day, whereas terrorism is. when people come on here they are mostly looking for fun and frolics. besides that terrorist thread is some of the silliest opinions known to man (as is the breasts one, but at least it isn't supposed to be serious)

Noy unless you read some of those Rags they Call newspapers..... *Sigh*.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

One is conjecture. One is deadly. The tits I mean. Aren't tits just great. Yeah so I'd rather a life of tits than terrorism.

Giblet wrote:
    One is conjecture. One is deadly. The tits I mean. Aren't tits just great. Yeah so I'd rather a life of tits than terrorism.

They're pretty useless though if you think about it. O.k so you can stare at them for a while then grope for a bit but as soon as you flick the nipple she goes bannanas. Where's the fun in that?

Anyway i'm flutered. So fuk yiz all i'm going to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Dun laoire wrote:
    They're pretty useless though if you think about it. O.k so you can stare at them for a while then grope for a bit but as soon as you flick the nipple she goes bannanas. Where's the fun in that?

Wouldn't that seem like heaven compared to being like, blown up into some kind of people lasagna?

Dun laoire wrote:
    Oh wait, maybe i should've said recieve rather than give. Thats confusing me now.

you certainly should have, but lets all pretend it didn't happen that you offered diddy **** for peace. we'll all sleep better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Ye'z are all filthy, god says specifically NO titty **** like, ffs cop on. Haven't you scumbags read the bible?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I deliberatly didn't visit that thread. I don't post in threads discussing terrorism. I even try not to read newspaper reports about terrorist about terrorist attacks. For me its a matter of not feeding the terrorists. Terrorists get off on the fear they generate.
    I'm so busy worrying about boobage that I worry the terrorists. Thats why they make their women cover up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Terrorism threads just aren't titillating enough.

ahem.

Advertisement