Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met a polish girl today am i reading the signs right?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

great news, polish girls are fantastic man, ive been with my girl for over 3 years now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Congragulations Sir. I'm delighted it's worked out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Nice one dude, fair play, that's a result and a half, enjoy Thursday..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Legend. Love seening a sucess story on the forums :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

imagine the same scenario with an irish girl...
    the only hint you can get is an invite to get lost ... and if you walk to her at the counter you get a dirty look... :D
    i'm joking i'm joking... :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Good luck...and she is really hot! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Well done, fair play a lot blokes wouldnt have the guts to do it and would let the opportunity pass them by. Good job

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Great stuff!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭paulie.walnuts

Excellent work! You are a legend. You obviously have good game. You should always go out on a limb with these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

You should always go out on a limb with these things.

He who dares wins Rodders :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

well done son!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

A faint heart never won a fair maiden. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Ah I love a story with a happy ending. Maybe it will encourage some of the rest of us to grow a bigger set of balls when it comes to stuff like this (me included:D)

But just think if it wasnt for the boardsies on here it would never have happened!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

MAybe she's just building you up for a huge fall..

wouldn't that actually be hilarious? :P

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Hahaha...Jesus lads,
    This further proves the point of what every single foreign girl has said to me about Irish men. A 5 minute chat and they all think they are garaunteed to get a ride that night.

OP: Trust me mate, it aint all that simple. Id advise you to go to the pub anyway but don't count on anything. My experience with Polish women has shown that.
    I agree 100%. I met a few Polish girls over in Cologne when I was there for a weekend. They were all smoking hot and showed the signs that most Irish girls give when they are interested. Fact was they were just being themselves and being friendly.

Haven't had the chance to try my arm with any more of them yet (haven't met any!) so I can't say I know what they are like when they actually are interested. Maybe a few of the guys and girls on here could fill us in?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'Hi all, have been dropping by to check my thread and thanks for all the "pat on the back" messages. We've been doing a bit of txtin and my roomie was at the cinema last night and she knocked over for a coffee. Jesus i think i'm in love! had a bit of a kiss and a cuddle but taking things slow, and she wanted to make sure i was gonna turn up tomorrow! wild horses couldnt keep me away!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

you'll turn up, chat for a while, buy her drinks, she'll flirt, you'll take her home, she'll get undressed and turn to you and say "ok €300 should cover it"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

steve06 wrote:
    you'll turn up, chat for a while, buy her drinks, she'll flirt, you'll take her home, she'll get undressed and turn to you and say "ok €300 should cover it"

That's a bit negative, but I'd be more worried that she knows exactly what's in his bank account :eek:

And don't mind me, I'm just jealous!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'Hi guys and girls, had a great date with my new polish women and things seem to be going good at this early stage, thanks for the advice!'

Advertisement