Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want this hair.

Options
  • 19-07-2007 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

5003611.jpg

*Drool*

I love this dudes hair.

How does he do it ? My hair isn't nearly long enough to even attempt something like that , it doesn't even go down to my eyebrows yet, so, if I were growing it out from the scalp, how long do you think it would take the average guy to grow their hair that long ?

And what products would you need to style it in that way ? Can you think of anywhere I could order them, because the selection round these parts is awful, there's basically brylcreem strong or extra strong ! I've ordered off strawberrynet before, couldn't find anything there though :)

Thanks a lot ! And isn't that hair really cool :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I believe he uses a hair straightener.

(That response constitutes the most self-restraint I have ever exercised. I am confident now that if I murder a baby nun I will still go to heaven.)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Jeebus wrote:
    Thanks a lot ! And isn't that hair really cool :)

Jeebus NO, looks like the hind end of a skunk and reminds me too much of Tokio Hotel *shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Looks like an Emo idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

jester77 wrote:
    Jeebus NO, looks like the hind end of a skunk and reminds me too much of Tokio Hotel *shudders*

Excellent analogy.

No products required for this hair...just straighteners. Would take about a year to grow i think, depending on ur hair. Although u could always get hair extensions!!

straighteners and extensions...my, how the metrosexual culture is thriving!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Good luck with your adventures into the world of the Heteropolitan. Enjoy your stay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I think 'vampirefreaks.com' should be your first hint that this is not a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Oh god just noticed he has some of the ends bleached. haha

To be honest when I do my hair for going out it takes roughtly a minute, any longer than that and it looks like I put in too much effort

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭-aboutagirl-

I think the hair looks great. Its sytled well and actually has a nice cut rather than 90% of the moronic males in this country who are too macho to bother to look after their appearance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Leah_K

Perhaps, but he'll always be glancing over his shoulder for Pepe Le Peu.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Jeebus wrote:
    I love this dudes hair.

How does he do it ?

First off, you need to be between the age of 14-20, then you have to try grow your balls back into your belly and shave off ALL hair on your body. Then you take a razor and run it UP your wrist, not across. When you have mastered that, its then time to start screaming at your parents for such reasons as them telling you to clean your bedroom - how dare they! After you have mastered the "im a fkin gimp" methods, its time to write poetry about how your life is an endless obyss and how fabulous you look in your little sisters jeans. Paint your room, nails, curtains, windows, carpet, door, side skirts, daydo rails(if you have them), lamps, and roof black. Any other colour just wont do.

Once you have got all of this stuff sorted, you grow your hair, get it cut by stevie wonder, use a straightener and walk around with your cool new hair cut and proceed to get beaten up by little girls for looking like an absolute gimp.

Hope that helped mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

WAAAA.
    Emo.
    My god no, stay away. Looks like a skunk died on his head. Poor lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Yeah he's got that border collie look down.
    Hope his dad beats him around the house and shaves his head... that'd make an awesome poem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

L&#233 wrote: »
    WAAAA.
    Emo.
    My god no, stay away. Looks like a skunk died on his head. Poor lad.

Doesn't it just, fu*k me what an awful looking haircut, shocking:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Dear diary...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh Lord, I knew this thread would degenerate into emo-bashing. That's not what the OP is looking for! He's looking for a HAIRCUT not for his desired hairstyle to be abused.

OP: I have no idea how long it'll take for your hair to grow, just wait it out a few months until it's about that length. Get a straightener (or borrow your mum's/sister's)and straighten it, put a bit of wax/hairspray in the side sections and straighten that upwards so you get that spiky look. If you want the blonde bits too then take this picture with you to the hairdresser's and ask them to style your hair like that.

Hope this is helpful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

well i think it looks Funky. i'd imagine its quite hard to maintain though and if you spend loadsa money gettin it done and then not bothering it'll be a waste!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I don't think it looks that bad.

Plus, you'll have to beat the fellas away with a stick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

emos rule, thats a fantastic haircut and if you follow the one or two genuine replies you shall soon look just like that - good luck in your endeavour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

It'd take about 6 months to a year to grow I'd say. When it's long enough(or close to long enough), go to a hairdresser with that picture.

Not really that much maintenence required, you just need a hair straightener really and perhaps some sort of hairspray/product.

I think it looks ridiculous, however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Is this a pisstake?

Ah no, really, lovely hair.*

* PS: not really lovely hair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

emokid.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

the question is not how long it'll take to grow the hair, it's really are my legs skinny enough for girls jeans. :D
    pisstake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

vampirefreaks.com

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I hate scene hair

"taking your first step into metrosexuality can be pricey, but it'll be worth it when the girls (and guys!) are all over you"

purchase a hair straightener and practice on your sister
    perfect the art before attempting on yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

what, will fancy hair make the ladies secks meh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Lauraaa!

its his own business what he wants to do with his hair

personally i reckon it would look better a bit shorter!

all you need is a hair straightener and hairspray

take the picture to the hairdresser with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i agree that whole straigtened look works better when you're hair isn't long.

if you go through with it seriously do not get them blonde bits just reminds me of hulk hogan's beard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Lauraaa!

yeah ditch the blonde bits

ive always liked the blue and black look :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Cake Fiend wrote:
    I don't think it looks that bad.

Plus, you'll have to beat the fellas away with a stick!

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

op, you want ur fukcing head checked if you want hair like that.

Advertisement