Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stars on sunday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

robinlacey wrote:
    30something i think anything other than flat calling is pretty bad here without a read.

your hand is too strong to fold,if it was heads up and he had raised in late position then maybe you could raise the flop for value but i still wouldn't be too fond of the idea,but you are in a three way pot facing an UTG raise and a bet with top pair second kicker,so i would definitely just call.

anyway,im out of the stars tourney,anyone else going to play the full tilt one?

ty m8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

13 out of 316

7/280

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

that guy "lilholdem954" on 5pin5's table is top of the pokerstars leader board

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

robinlacey wrote:
    no back in dublin now,trying to recover from the jet lag so that i can get back to grinding!
    me too. jetlag was particulary bad this year on the way home. waking up at 9am is horrible

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

he has just been gifted chips .but am still ther

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

The Al Lad wrote:
    that guy "lilholdem954" on 5pin5's table is top of the pokerstars leader board
    this guy?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=11099633&page=0&fpart=all&vc=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭mrflash

hi guys, im just watching that sunday warm up, im irish as well, do you know the other two irish guys in it. one from kildare and the other from galway.
    i checked out the galway lad and his stats make me suspicious that he might be well known under another name on stars.

wow .... Jaws would be proud of that mouth.....

nice bird though

u playing the million ???

alright mr flash its tempertemper here from antes up

• Advertisement

hi, i'm just watching that sunday warm up, very interested in later stages of online tourneys, big ones that is. wanna pick up as much as i can, so i can improve in them myself, but checking out stats as well, so i know who to watch, just checked out that galway guy and he is very highly thought of, but noticed something that made me think, he could play under another name. not giving any more details than that, dont want to, but its interesting.

by the way, nice play 5pin5, best of luck as well, hope you go all the way in it.

thank you trying

4 irish left 45to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

struggling inhe mill, any1 else left?

And great job 5pin5

keep going tks

the guy who won the sunday million last week vietcong1 is chip leader in the warm up

struggling inhe mill, any1 else left?

And great job 5pin5

just about still in .... on 13k on table 630

unlucky there with the a3
    brave move though after the flop

crap .put down a monster.lloyd do you know the player from gaway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Flipper

i'm 99% sure who it is. I just opened the table and saw that I have notes on him! Gl 5pin5 take it down

i dont know who he is, but he has serious stats, very similar two well known galway players, one of them was wishing you gl on stars.

43/78

gone in 18th

well played and hard luck to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

just won a coinflip in the full tilt tourney,up to 35k which is twice the average,600 left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Have it on now, best of luck robin

Advertisement