Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astral Projection

Options
  • 05-07-2007 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Not sure if this has been asked (search button not working.... no- really:) )
    Anyone done any experimenting with Astral Projection.
    I've a copy of a real old book (1929) by Hereward Carrington [URL=]http://www.survivalafterdeath.org/researchers/carrington.htm[/URL]
    called The Projection of the Astral Body... interesting, but I wondered if other people had tried it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Couldn't have looked too hard, there's something on the second page ;)

Albeit its title might not make the connection very obvious. Coincidenetly its something I plan on doing some research on later in the year and will be looking for test subjects.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055109208

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Not sure if this has been asked (search button not working.... no- really:) )
    Anyone done any experimenting with Astral Projection.
    I've a copy of a real old book (1929) by Hereward Carrington [URL=]http://www.survivalafterdeath.org/researchers/carrington.htm[/URL]
    called The Projection of the Astral Body... interesting, but I wondered if other people had tried it?
    Tried it but never actually fully projected, my legs usually start to feel light first then the sensation moves up along my body until it gets to my chest and my heart starts to beat a tad faster than usual and I panic. I have had times where I felt like I was rising astrally but as usual the panic sets in and I stop. I found "The art and practice of Astral Projection" by Opheil, to be an excellent book on the subject.
    As a side note, I never actually consciously tried to project, it just started to happen when I was meditating. Haven't done it in ages now tho but have been thinking about getting back into it of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 linda101

Hi astral projection is happening to me v scary is there anyone else it's happening to ??

tallus wrote: »
    Tried it but never actually fully projected, my legs usually start to feel light first then the sensation moves up along my body until it gets to my chest and my heart starts to beat a tad faster than usual and I panic. I have had times where I felt like I was rising astrally but as usual the panic sets in and I stop. I found "The art and practice of Astral Projection" by Opheil, to be an excellent book on the subject.
    As a side note, I never actually consciously tried to project, it just started to happen when I was meditating. Haven't done it in ages now tho but have been thinking about getting back into it of late.

Hiya it's happening to me and I'm not trying at all weird

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

If your interested in further information on the topic, I'd recommend stuff from bob monroe who was a pioneer in the field of outer body experiences. You'll find it up on YouTube. Might or might not be of interest to you.

• Advertisement

If your interested in further information on the topic, I'd recommend stuff from bob monroe who was a pioneer in the field of outer body experiences. You'll find it up on YouTube. Might or might not be of interest to you.

Hi thks il have a look just want to know y it's happening when I'm not even trying

Advertisement