Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get free food..........

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

What a crafty ba*tard. It's seems so simple too.

Free fast food. What more could you ask for? Well, besides Beer obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

That's classic. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Ha! Brilliant :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Genius!!!!! :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Impressive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

thats class!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

That is brilliant!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

so doing that sometime!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

I nominate that man as an honorary Brother of BG&RH !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Not only is it ingenious but it adds a bit of spice and variety because you never quite know what you're going to get. Ideally, you'd want Morgan Spurlock in the car behind you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

It's not worth it. what if the fvucker coming behind you ordered a :eek: s.a.l.a.d. bleeeeerrrh .....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It's not worth it. what if the fvucker coming behind you ordered a :eek: s.a.l.a.d. bleeeeerrrh .....

Or if the guy behind you is attempting the same trick as you! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ha ha now that is genius.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Brilliant, anyone know a macdonalds that uses two windows for the drive in??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

yeah the one in donaghmede

Brilliant, anyone know a macdonalds that uses two windows for the drive in??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cranley Centre, Naas Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Westside

Just one thing, when McEmployees review the outside security tape afterwards because the next guy complains and see your number plate, will they call the guards? Perhaps there is no camera pointed that way?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

biko wrote:
    Westside

Just one thing, when McEmployees review the outside security tape afterwards because the next guy complains and see your number plate, will they call the guards? Perhaps there is no camera pointed that way?

Just throw some mud over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

or put a burger king sticker on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

this requires testing.

who's up to the job?

• Advertisement

biko wrote:
    Westside

Just stick on some temporary plates. A temporary reg could be 'BG RH +1' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Blanchardstown DriveThru has two windows also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Brothers, myself and some work colleagues have just suceeded in getting free food, but not by this method.

Step 1: We go through the drive thru, place order and are asked to wait in the grill parking spot. The order will be along shortly.

Step 2: Order arrives. Food is eaten.

Step 3: 10 minutes later, just getting ready to head back to work, a different girl comes over with 2 bags, loaded with burgers and twisty fries (obviously not our order). We take them and proceed to drive away at high speed laughing our asses off at the free dinner!!

I confirm this story, as I was one of the work colleagues. A free meal worth 13.50. Daycent. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

You lucky sods.:D

I could demolish a burger right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Yeah, fast food always tastes better when its free!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

DarkJager wrote:
    Yeah, fast food always tastes better when its free!
    I hear that. I used to have a friend who worked in Supermacs and I'd go in after a feed of pints and spot him at the counter. I'd order a small chips but what arrived in the bag was always a smorgasbord of culinary goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

and i am one of those work collegues too.. free mcdonalds forever..

\o/
    \o.
    .o/
    .o.
    <o/
    \o>
    <o>
    \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Fair play to ye, DarkJager and scojones. Nothing bates the taste of free grub! :D

So, are there any volunteers for the McDonalds challenge yet? ;):D

Advertisement