Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training as an accountant in Dublin

Options
  • 26-06-2007 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

At the moment I am applying for a lot of trainee accountant positions in Belfast, but I don't necessarily need to be restricted to there.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good accountancy practices in Dublin it would still be worthwhile applying to for September 2007 starts. I know all about the big 4 practices etc, so I'd be looking for advice on firms that are a bit smaller, that you might only know with the benefit of a bit of local knowledge.

Any advice appreciated.

R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭eggie

Funds is a pretty large market in Dublin, wouldnt see any trouble getting a start in it, if its what you are interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭djdeclan

chances of getting into a firm for september 2007 are very low unless they are a very small practice, in which case why bother coming the whole way down. Id wait till next years intake of trainees, recruitment usually starts around october this year for contracts commencing in July, september or november 2008.
    That said sign yourself up on gradireland and you might find what you're looking for there..

Advertisement