Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert 2007 Results

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 1800callturk

now lads, theres no sense in wastin money on needless alcohol, theres plenty of ways to celebrate your results without taking part in underage drinking!!!!.... but theyre not nearly as fun, are they?:p but remember, no cheap beer, and no pussy blue wkd, we want us sone coronas n miller! i myself dont partake in heavy drinking that often... only wen its truly deserved... or slightly possible. and one more thing, yu find a mate wit an empty house and trash the place with plenty of loud aul fashion rock, dont go knacker drinkin in a bush wit techno blarin out yur lil phone ya sangers :p, and above all, have fun! now that that bad parent speech is over, anyone know wat day the rsults are out exactly? i gota get me some beers!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

trogdor wrote:
    i don't want to have to go into school on the 27th:(.

Woah I'm not back til September 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

now lads, theres no sense in wastin money on needless alcohol, theres plenty of ways to celebrate your results without taking part in underage drinking!!!!.... but theyre not nearly as fun, are they?:p but remember, no cheap beer, and no pussy blue wkd, we want us sone coronas n miller! i myself dont partake in heavy drinking that often... only wen its truly deserved... or slightly possible. and one more thing, yu find a mate wit an empty house and trash the place with plenty of loud aul fashion rock, dont go knacker drinkin in a bush wit techno blarin out yur lil phone ya sangers :p, and above all, have fun! now that that bad parent speech is over, anyone know wat day the rsults are out exactly? i gota get me some beers!!!
    Check the 4th reply:rolleyes:
    jb91 wrote:
    Woah I'm not back til September 3!
    Well la ti da:D :p , back on the 27th for TY thing, then off on the 28th and start back on the 29th:(. Whole year is going to aran islands or donegal on the 4th though so i'm not complaining..well i am but anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

I'm also back on 27th for TY thing, but not back till the following monday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

I'm also back on 27th for TY thing, but not back till the following monday
    You have a week off afterwards:eek: Still, i'm looking foward to seeing what the TY classes are like, forgotten most of what i've picked:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭CiaraBelle

Is anyone else getting a bit scared about the results? I thought I did well but after reading about LC students whos actual grades were really far from what they expected, I'm getting a bit nervous! Mostly about history and english....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

trogdor wrote:
    Still, i'm looking foward to seeing what the TY classes are like, forgotten most of what i've picked:rolleyes:

Aye, I'm curious about how much difference will be in classes like Maths and Irish.Although TY in my school properbly wont be as ''slack'' as in previous years as this year we have 2 classes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

CiaraBelle wrote:
    Is anyone else getting a bit scared about the results? I thought I did well but after reading about LC students whos actual grades were really far from what they expected, I'm getting a bit nervous! Mostly about history and english....
    The JC is different to the LC, they tend to be nice for the JC. : )

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

trogdor wrote:
    Check the 4th reply:rolleyes:

Well la ti da:D :p , back on the 27th for TY thing, then off on the 28th and start back on the 29th:(. Whole year is going to aran islands or donegal on the 4th though so i'm not complaining..well i am but anyway

We arent back until the 3rd of sept!! im from donegal!! wat part are you going to?:rolleyes: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I have a 5th year "assembly" on Friday the 31st. Just missed my birthday thank God.

People have been wishing me good luck for next week which confused the Hell out of me until I realised they didn't have a good sense of time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement