Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Hi-Life" Discount Card?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭dinneenp

they're nornmally available at discount price.
    http://www.hi-life.co.uk works.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

i found the best places to use it were galway (ard bia) and belfast (deans)
    the dublin ones were always underwhelming

sweetie wrote: »
    i found the best places to use it were galway (ard bia) and belfast (deans)
    the dublin ones were always underwhelming

Didn't know it worked in Ard Bia! Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

dinneenp wrote: »
    Didn't know it worked in Ard Bia! Cool

it mightn't anymore - 'twas a couple years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

babymanval wrote: »
    'Used mine on Thursday last in Hard Rock Café; I downloaded the app, must have been because the site was down for me too, I can't remember. I thought something was wrong when I couldn't scroll beyond the first seven - count em, seven - restaurant options (Apache pizza/Hard Rock Café included). Apparently the former participating restaurants have communally decided that the recession is over.

Midway through writing my scathing criticism above of the paltry list of eatery options these days, I decided to jump on to www.hi-life.co.uk and search Dublin places that way: http://www.hi-life.co.uk/Search.aspx?MyArea=dublin . It seems there is still a considerably larger number of options available. I don't know how current that list is; a call in advance is probably a must to make sure you're not wasting your time. Mine's good till Feb, will prob try squeeze a bit more value out of it before then.

Best purchase ever for couples etc. looking to eat on the cheap; however there were different types of hi-life card available last time I checked, one more expensive/less limited than the other.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick and detailed reply.

Yaeh, like you I found the UK site when I couldnt find the Irish one.

Ive had the card for a while, but never used, just found it in the back of a drawer and it dosent expire until June 2013 - got it from Meteor a few years back.

So went to the UK site and was able to activate it there.

A call in advance is as you say probably the best way to go.

Although I see that Gorment Burger dosent require any calls and Im in Temple Bar later and might well need a burger to help form a base for alchol going to be consumed :)

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

i got one of these as a xmas pressie last year for my parents, they love it.

defo recommend it

Taste Card dicount code is CRACKER12. Get 1 year membership card for £29.99 instead of £79.99!
    I know for Milanos anyway they have a better discount- 50% on most stuff (e.g.4 pizzas, get 2 free).

Advertisement