Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best was of making money online!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

I hack people's accounts and steal their money, there are a few threads about it I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,240 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

9seater
    I think 6 max are more profitable at levels $1-$2 to $5-$10 NL. Get a few maniacs in a full ring game though and it can be a right party, it doesn't happen often enough though. Full ring though are easier to multi -table so if you can find loose full ring games I'd prefer them, but at this point in time 6 max is where the money's at in the medium stake games anyway.

On an aside while I agree with BCB's general point of view, the hostility towards Lloyd is kinda a bit whoaaaa, has Lloyd got 666 on the back of his head or did he just do something like spill your drink or snog your bird before?

Advertisement