Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Tuam the most depressing kip you have ever seen?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Declan Tierney should bite me. The Connaught Tribute is only good for lining budgie cages.

Tuam IS a kip and its not going to get any better with the recent introduction of the Energise Tuam initiative, the Source nightclub selling cheaper drink or the widespread installation of CCTV. I recommend offering Tuam to North Korea as a nuclear warhead testing site. 20 megatonnes should just about do it...

(Mods please feel free to merge with other Tuam = kip threads in 'Galway County' section)

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Tuam IS a kip

Couldn't agree less. Tuam is a great town. In fact, I would go as far as to say it is the best town in Ireland. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

The only good thing about Tuam is the Bypass:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Haven't been to tuam in years...since i was a childer! but if brilliant band like the saw doctors come from there it has to be a savage good town!:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭rco2000

Tuam IS a kip and its not going to get any better with the recent introduction of the Energise Tuam initiative,
    :mad::mad::confused::confused:
    I believe you are wrong... why are you so negative/narrow minded?:confused:.... word on the street is that The Energise Tuam Groups "Love Your Town"/"Tuam Reward Card" has been a resounding success- over 50 particpating stores offering discounts & free draws etc, plus the initiative has already being on the Mooney Show on RTE radio & the Keith Finnegan Show on GBFM. Both presenters & people ringing in were singing their praises & admired the initiative & positive approach taken by the business people of Tuam.

Well done Tuam :) never mind the begrudgers...keep up the good work:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

The only good thing about Tuam is the Bypass:pac:

:pac:
    Just wish there was a bypass though, as it would really help solve the awful traffic problem on the Galway/Miltown Rd. It is becoming a daily nightmare at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CaptainWinters

just moved to tuam from down south.. and tuam got left behind when the celtic tiger was around.
    polacks driving like ****ing madmen around town
    The main road into tuam from galway is ****ing dire
    It needs a zebra crossing on that side of the town.
    No Pennys Or Dunnes as the town needs choices
    i could go on and on and on and on......
    ...and what is the town councillor doing about... lazy s.o.b.'s
    We voted them in and then they get lost for another 5 years... dead beats..
    I will stop now..
    Capt winters out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I will stop now..

A top class rant - you get it all off your chest and you'll feel better.

I spent two hours trying to buy a pair of runners in Tuam - its Elverys or nothing. Energise Tuam? Annihilate Tuam more like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 contraceptor

I quiet like tuam!

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 doggie1313

what i love about this thread is that a dub from tallagh is the only one that likes tuam,says it all really:Dit is a f**king kip full of inbreed sheepshagging boggers that f**k there sisters!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 pauliewallie200

doggie1313 wrote: »
    what i love about this thread is that a dub from tallagh is the only one that likes tuam,says it all really:Dit is a f**king kip full of inbreed sheepshagging boggers that f**k there sisters!

Hey doggie, go back to the kennel & chew on your sister...plenty of them up in Tallaght:D
    There are a lot of good people in Tuam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 johnmercer

its just not this town

the whole of ireland is crap

the shops sell over priced crap

the food is over priced

the roads are the worse in the world

the car tax is a rip off

shall i go on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 pauliewallie200

johnmercer wrote: »
    its just not this town

the whole of ireland is crap

the shops sell over priced crap

the food is over priced

the roads are the worse in the world

the car tax is a rip off

shall i go on?

Absolutely, why stop at that??:confused::D

the towns are dirty and no where to park

nobody wants to work,when they do they do a crap job

plus its rains everyday

ireland used to be nice place:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭blogga

Tuam is bad alrite. Ballinasloe too. Too many...ahem...generationally disadvantaged. Did I say something wrong? Did I say something wrong? OMG please don't tell me I said something wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 terribletim

Sure it's a grade A shthole, but just one of the gazillion flat out fcked up good for nothing bogger reeking piece of goddam sh1tola towns that blight this blighted county.

1. Please shower once a day. Make sure to wash your arse and balls, shampoo your hair, clean the wax out of your ears, and brush and floss your teeth. Your current hygiene regimen of sitting in a tub of soapy water twice a month is not working. I can smell you. You stink.

2. Speak English. Slow it down by at least 50 percent, don't use burps as commas and "b'hey" as a period. Individual words are supposed to sound different - that is why they are spelled differently. Farts are only so funny. Stop eating cheese and onion crisps.

3. Please stop using the train. Just stay put. The "higher learning" that you are engaging in in Galway is not going to improve your life in any way. The Galway>Dublin train sucks balls until you pass Tullamore and all of the sht have gotten off. If anybody gets on in Ballinasloe or Athenry, then you're ****ed all the way to Dublin (which aint too fcking great either).

4. Please pull your heads out of your arses. You are making the planet Earth suck.

:)

P.S. Having a goddam Lidl open up in your town is not something to be happy about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Sure it's a grade A shthole, but just one of the gazillion flat out fcked up good for nothing bogger reeking piece of goddam sh1tola towns that blight this blighted county.

1. Please shower once a day. Make sure to wash your arse and balls, shampoo your hair, clean the wax out of your ears, and brush and floss your teeth. Your current hygiene regimen of sitting in a tub of soapy water twice a month is not working. I can smell you. You stink.

2. Speak English. Slow it down by at least 50 percent, don't use burps as commas and "b'hey" as a period. Individual words are supposed to sound different - that is why they are spelled differently. Farts are only so funny. Stop eating cheese and onion crisps.

3. Please stop using the train. Just stay put. The "higher learning" that you are engaging in in Galway is not going to improve your life in any way. The Galway>Dublin train sucks balls until you pass Tullamore and all of the sht have gotten off. If anybody gets on in Ballinasloe or Athenry, then you're ****ed all the way to Dublin (which aint too fcking great either).

4. Please pull your heads out of your arses. You are making the planet Earth suck.

:)

P.S. Having a goddam Lidl open up in your town is not something to be happy about.

Think you need to pull your head out of your arse and stop being such a farkin snob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 terribletim

Gotta call it like I see it.

i think your spot on mate

good man for speaking your mind

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Castlerea. ;)

dam someone got in there first

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wodj

The worst thing to come out of Tuam is the road to galway, it lets all those Tuam lads into town a the weekend!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement