Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

10368-98860-facepalm2ic7copyrl2jpg-468x.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aviendha

after so much positive feedback about this website, finally took the plunge and purchased these boots:
    http://www.duoboots.com/products/boots/detail/calf_fitted_boots_contemporary/samara/80/colour/10

since I suffer from the big foot/slim calf syndrome, I find it very difficult to find a pair of boots that fits my calf (automatic assumption is the bigger the foot, the thicker the thigh) so fingers crossed that they fit when they arrive!! :)

aviendha wrote: »
    after so much positive feedback about this website, finally took the plunge and purchased these boots:
    http://www.duoboots.com/products/boots/detail/calf_fitted_boots_contemporary/samara/80/colour/10

since I suffer from the big foot/slim calf syndrome, I find it very difficult to find a pair of boots that fits my calf (automatic assumption is the bigger the foot, the thicker the thigh) so fingers crossed that they fit when they arrive!! :)

Hey they are fantastic looking, very elegant and stylish with just the right amount of sexy.

Hey they are fantastic looking, very elegant and stylish with just the right amount of sexy.

Thanks... I usually go for the more understated look.. although just found this hat in Urban Outfitters that I will just have to buy to match the boots!!

I know I know.. there's a recession *cough* ;)

oh lord.. really losing the run of myself now... while trying to find xmas pressies for other people, I find stuff for myself..:cool:
    new coat..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Nice coat.
    I just got me a new Calvin Klein suit
    300588_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=327&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

and these jordan 5s
    010390.jpg

and these ultimate 81s, my eighth colourway in these shoes.
    AAAAAqd-y5gAAAAAAFFpxg.jpg

and these puma first round silvers
    puma-american-rag-00.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Your clothes are so varied. Thats so cool,my clothes are all boring and similar haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

36441a?wid=450&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0

Polo Shirt, same design as the trackie above. Can't find an image online.
    ***I actually collect Fred Perrys, hence the frequent postings.. Got old school polos, Japanese editions etc. Love the brand, got it from the parents I think..... they didn't have a scooter but :rolleyes:

RIL101~Rilo-Kiley-Monkey-King-Posters.jpg

Rilo Kiley T-Shirt.

SPauliSCBeanieBlk0607.gif

For winter!

Sankt Pauli are a German football club with strong anti-fascist support...
    not a goth band :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sophisticated6y

aviendha wrote: »
    oh lord.. really losing the run of myself now... while trying to find xmas pressies for other people, I find stuff for myself..:cool:
    new coat..

I'm the very same! Its always Oh such and such would :LOVE this!...But then so would I....

New coat is lovely! Really nice colour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

janeybabe wrote: »
    www.uttamdirect.co.uk

Very good quality, and cheap and quick delivery.

Thanks for the great new link Janeybabe,there are some gorgeous dresses there. What are the sizes like? thining of getting the red dress you got (sorry:P) but i love it. It says that they are 'one size' which always makes me nervous. I'd be in the 12/14 category, am i wasting my time?
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

gogo wrote: »
    Thanks for the great new link Janeybabe,there are some gorgeous dresses there. What are the sizes like? thining of getting the red dress you got (sorry:P) but i love it. It says that they are 'one size' which always makes me nervous. I'd be in the 12/14 category, am i wasting my time?
    Thanks again.

Well I'm a size 8 and the dress is pretty big on me. I'd say it would be pretty fitted on someone who is size 12/14. I think it would be nice fitted. I don't know why they made it one size when most of their stuff is available in different sizes. I love the dress though! I got so many compliments when I wore it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

Just got these: http://www.duoboots.com/products/boots/detail/calf_fitted_boots_contemporary/catania/9/colour/2/shoesize/38/calfwidth/O/

Am thrilled with them, its great to have a nice pair of boots that fit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Celtic Mech

FX Meister wrote: »
    Nice coat.
    I just got me a new Calvin Klein suit
    300588_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=327&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

Nice suit. Looks very well...How much u pay for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Fairly Ordinary Quicksilver Shirt
    qshirt030.jpg

Adicolor BL5 Denim

189407159_o.jpg
    189407358_o.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

my latest shirt

lookas crap on a manickin tho

2dce6iv.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

LeahBaby wrote: »
    That dress is unbelievably cute, noice!

Nice suit. Looks very well...How much u pay for it?

$550 reduced to $270

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

New boots

GOSSIP2.jpg

New sneakers (mine are tan, not red)

ChimaFergusonchukkalow.jpg

New shoes

1105676920ex_lg.jpg

1106344050_lg.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

polodress.jpg
    skirt.jpg
    blackdress.jpg

Payday : D

I just ordered this dress that I've wanted for ages. Can't wait to get it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Josie_dub

That dress is beautiful janeybabe, been looking for something like that for ages. Where do you order from?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Where'd you get all that Twee?? And janeybabe that dress is fab.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

fonpokno wrote: »
    Where'd you get all that Twee?? And janeybabe that dress is fab.

Thems look like some Topshop gear to me. Loving that skirt!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I love the first dress/top thing! I want it very much...

Gloves11_opera_red_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Josie_dub wrote: »
    That dress is beautiful janeybabe, been looking for something like that for ages. Where do you order from?

www.minauk.com
    fonpokno wrote: »
    And janeybabe that dress is fab.

Thanks! Hope it comes soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Bought this over the weekend in Edinburgh. This guy basically makes all the stuff in his shop while serving you, all pretty much once off pieces. His site

Anybody like / dislike?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement