Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

32B07VBBK_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Cookie Jar,

I think that boot is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! :eek:

Where did you get them?

Topshop!! Have been everywhere today trying to find an outift for them, no joy. Refusing to bring them back though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Oh I think I saw a picture of them in blue before too, god they are gorgeous. I think they'd be lovely with leggings and a nice little black dress or long top, something dressy but cute as opposed to sexy, they'd dress it up fantastically!

Are they remotely comfy??

Yeah I was going for the short but high neck long sleeve dress, but cudnt find, will look tomoro!!

Yeah there is a good size platform at front so its cool! I find toshop shoes/boots comfy in general.

Ill let ya know for sure sunday mornin:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Had a great shopping week! Very happy with my purchases albeit my bank account bit smaller!:)

This from Monsoon website. Came from yesterday morning.

and

This also from Monsoon website. Didn't have it in my size when I was ordering my pink dress on Monday, but last night I happened to be looking and they had it..never ran to my credit card so fast!!! Obv got the only one in size there as the size gone again! Pheeww! Must get it taken up a little though, too long for my liking.

and

This yesterday, but mines electric blue! Paid a pretty penny for it so I better get wear out of it!

Oh and I can't decide between the following boots!! Want to buy them next week:
    These
    or
    These

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭victoriaa

I'm in love with my new wellies :rolleyes:

1504828960exexlg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lord Jules

Jesus Christ that London Irish top is dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Bought two dresses.

7073-1.jpg?a3dbf86972406ce0170c24210d09cda7c8c3a4a1

8354-1.jpg?a3dbf86972406ce0170c24210d09cda7c8c3a4a1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Spadina wrote: »
    Oh I think I saw a picture of them in blue before too, god they are gorgeous. I think they'd be lovely with leggings and a nice little black dress or long top, something dressy but cute as opposed to sexy, they'd dress it up fantastically!

Are they remotely comfy??

I really wanted them in blue. Couldn't find them anywhere tho:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

Janeybabe - the dresses are gorgeous as always - you have a great taste in clothes :D

Janeybabe - the dresses are gorgeous as always - you have a great taste in clothes :D

Aw thanks! You're very sweet. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

New Suit.
    Image 1 - Lapel buttonhole tab
    Image 2 - Working cuffs
    Image 3 - Waistcoat c/w lapels
    Image 4 - Fishtail and brace buttons on trousers.

Happy OldGoat

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Beautiful lining OldGoat. :)

Ta Jane. I got extra lining material to make pocket squares, a bow tie and a hatband to pimp my fedora.

OldGoat wrote: »
    Ta Jane. I got extra lining material to make pocket squares, a bow tie and a hatband to pimp my fedora.

You are actually the coolest person I know.

janeybabe wrote: »
    You are actually the coolest person I know.
    QFT :cool:

Am shipping your chocolate to ya now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Old Goat - awesome suit! :)

These are my new shoes <3 they're girly and have a zombie theme... whats not to love? <3

http://dress-code.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_29&products_id=831

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Bought two dresses.

Oh wow I really like that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Bought these today :

topshop+pink+brogue.jpg

Have a bit of an obsession with brogues atm, have bought so many pairs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Sarah.Roo

I bought this top in tesco for 12 euro !! :eek:
    caught my eye as i was doing my shopping ! haha went home delighted! will be going there for clothes in the future !! xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Sarah.Roo

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Oh wow I really like that one.
    Where did you get this dress!! its amazing!

Sarah.Roo wrote: »
    Where did you get this dress!! its amazing!

www.modcloth.com

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Novella wrote: »
    Bought these today :

topshop+pink+brogue.jpg

Have a bit of an obsession with brogues atm, have bought so many pairs!
    WANT! :eek:

I was eyeing those on the Topshop website last night in black, the pink ones are gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

phasers wrote: »
    WANT! :eek:

I was eyeing those on the Topshop website last night in black, the pink ones are gorgeous!

River Island have pink one's on sale now for fourteen euro, they are similar to these, except patent and with a pointy toe! I bought them too! MUST STOP BUYING SHOES!

Thanks btw! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Janey...do you get charged tax as it's not within EU?
    Have you bought from them before? Quality good?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Novella wrote: »
    River Island have pink one's on sale now for fourteen euro, they are similar to these, except patent and with a pointy toe! I bought them too! MUST STOP BUYING SHOES!

Thanks btw! :)
    Thanks for that tip off, I'm off to River Island tomorrow! I wanted to get one of those wooly panda hats everyone's wearing anyway :pac:

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Janey...do you get charged tax as it's not within EU?
    Have you bought from them before? Quality good?

Yup have bought from them many times. They sell different brands so the quality differs depending on the brand but everything I have bought has been of great quality.

As for customs, I got charged once. I had bought an awful lot though. Nearly $200 worth. I have never been charged on anything under that. The size of the package matters more than the price I suspect. The time I was charged I had 2 dresses, a pair of shoes, tights and a hairband in the package. Because of the shoes the box was a lot bigger than previous purchases.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Bought two dresses.

8354-1.jpg?a3dbf86972406ce0170c24210d09cda7c8c3a4a1

I love love love the yellow dress! Did you not buy a dress similar to the white & blue one before? :)

http://www.barratts.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayLargeImageView?storeId=10553&imageName=/wcsstore/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/images/products/x_large/04_631_0345.jpg&productName=Studded%20Biker%20Boot&productCode=046310345&catalogId=10055&langId=-1

Bought these today. Student discount and all. WhoOo. (okay image won't appear, here's link instead)

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    I love love love the yellow dress! Did you not buy a dress similar to the white & blue one before? :)

http://www.barratts.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayLargeImageView?storeId=10553&imageName=/wcsstore/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/images/products/x_large/04_631_0345.jpg&productName=Studded%20Biker%20Boot&productCode=046310345&catalogId=10055&langId=-1

Bought these today. Student discount and all. WhoOo. (okay image won't appear, here's link instead)

Yeah but I've worn the one I already have to death so it was time for a new one. :) Apparently the blue bit is more shimmery than it is in the picture.

I love those boots! They look so comfortable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement