Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Got this order today :D

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Pleated-Sleeve-Cowl-Neck-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=469354&cid=5158&clr=Grey&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=_None
    In grey

http://www.asos.com/Cheryl-Cole/Asos/Asos-Halter-Body-Con-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=315144&cid=5186&clr=Black&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=_None

Also got a beautiful blue satin dress which I can't find now on the site and a military jacket which I might return as it's made from that material that everything sticks to :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Finally got my Carmencita page marker for my Ulysse.... i've been waiting for an orange one for ages. Going back in for paper refill this friday as they didn't have any regular paper.

I also got the Damier Graphite LV case for my iphone 3G. I really like it! I'll put up pics tomorrow when i have a chance.

EDIT: Here we go.
    DSC00898.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

got this top. starting to buy summer clothes yayy!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

LeahBaby that top is gorgeous, where did you get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Fus27

What a great idea, makes me want to go out at the weekend and indulge in a lot of retail therapy after seeing all those posts. it is my birthday very soon so might just do that...
    I didn't buy this for me but I got it for a birthday present. It is a handmade leather bag made in Peru. I think it is fab, actually might hint at one for my birthday :0) I got it online on www peruvian grace .com

how do I upload a photo so it appears in my reply, I seem to only have an attachment??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

SO CUTE!
    I want it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Twincest wrote: »
    LeahBaby that top is gorgeous, where did you get it?

Littlewoods. It's slightly on the pricey side, but it's on credit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i got http://www.awear.com/Dresses/Silk-Spot-Cami-Dress/invt/10400748 last week.. doesnt look the best in the pic but its sooo nice on, i love it :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Clickable

th_belt-2.jpg
    th_johnyoko.jpg
    th_skirt-2.jpg
    th_dress.jpg

Got the blue dress in black, couldn't find a picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lindac76

Got this dress today, only €36, its a bit big but i'll get it taken in, the colour is a gorgeous coral,,,, I LOVE IT http://www.awear.com/Dresses/Sleeveless-Drape-Tunic/invt/10301085
    Got a simple black pencil dress in H&M as well.
    Could have bought loads more, stuff in the shops is gorgeous at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Got this yesterday for my daughters christening... it's a bit too long, so gonna get it taken up to just above my knee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

8e89_1.JPG]

and a pair of black plimsolls on ebay for next to nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Been eyeing these up in TK Maxx for months. Price came down to €21 so couldn't say no anymore.

img2588.jpg

FX Meister wrote: »
    Been eyeing these up in TK Maxx for months. Price came down to €21 so couldn't say no anymore.

img2588.jpg

They are, i'm sorry, ....manky.

Femmy wrote: »
    They are, i'm sorry, ....manky.

Nah, they're deadly looking. I reckon you think they are manky just because you don't see everyone wearing them. I'm not afraid to wear clothes that I find funny looking. Too many people look the same in this city.

Edit:
    See I wouldn't be the biggest fan of these,
    cardy.jpg
    They aren't particularly nice looking shoes, but people wear them just because they see other people wear them and want to look the same as them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

img2588.jpg

I always throught you were a bloke! You just can't tell sometimes on the interwebz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

img2588.jpg
    Ohhh they're funky! Am obsessed with patent at the moment mmm.

I always throught you were a bloke! You just can't tell sometimes on the interwebz.

I am a bloke, but they were in the ladies section. I guess not that many ladies with a size ten foot out there

Nah, they're deadly looking. I reckon you think they are manky just because you don't see everyone wearing them. I'm not afraid to wear clothes that I find funny looking. Too many people look the same in this city.

Edit:
    See I wouldn't be the biggest fan of these,
    cardy.jpg
    They aren't particularly nice looking shoes, but people wear them just because they see other people wear them and want to look the same as them.

Fair enough i suppose..
    but actually when i got them in NY, i didnt know how popular they were , i had only seen one person wearing them and that was in NY.. now i see them alot.

• Advertisement

I am a bloke, but they were in the ladies section. I guess not that many ladies with a size ten foot out there

Ahh a bloke but a crossdresser? Fair play to you for being open about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Just ordered MAC's Limited Edition Mineralized Skin Finish in Petticoat(no longer available in stores) from Ebay! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

anyone notice this thread aint as busy as it used to be?

RECESSION

PrivateEye wrote: »

RECESSION

We're all broke. I haven't bought the missus anything in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

PrivateEye wrote: »

RECESSION

I'm still buying just as much, but I haven't been able to find pictures of what I have bought online.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I'm still buying even though I can't afford it anyway! :)

From Abercrombie:
    17640_08_d.jpg

From Aeropostale:
    pG01-5285080v250.jpg

pG01-5426751v250.jpg

pG01-5429890v250.jpg

pG01-5305188v250.jpg

Converse:
    converse-hi-star-butterfly-m.jpg

I got these in the low top version but i can't find a picture.

I also got a beautiful pair of Nine West peeptoe heels with a little platform but I can't find a picture of them anywhere online. I'll post a pic when I find my camera! :)

Also this dress from Charlotte Russe.

I love clothes.

Love those Converse!

I just got 4 dresses.

DR_948_BK_FP_M.jpg

DR_947_BK_FP_M.jpg

DR_946_PK_FP_M.jpg

DR_929_BLK_FP_M.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Janeybabe, love that last one, so pretty
    did you notice that the girl is doing the same pose in 2+3rd photo?

:D Such lack of imagination on the model's part! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Crazy Catlady

fonpokno wrote: »

Also this dress from Charlotte Russe.

I love clothes.

I saw some gorgeous stuff on the Charlotte Russe site, but they don't ship to Ireland. Where do you buy their stock from? And do you get stung for taxes? I'm gutted cos I thought I'd found dress heaven! Appreciate any leads you have :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement