Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    461535.jpg

got a pair of cords on the cheap today :D
    €30 :D

Where did you get them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Bryn wrote: »
    Where did you get them?

+1, they look like a nice pair.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Got these in the Office sale.

Also got a pair of knee high brown patent platforms, no pic tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Bryn wrote: »
    Where did you get them?

Streets,
    Quayside shopping centre
    Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭acorntoast

Saibh wrote: »
    Where did you buy this bag

Hey Saibh this bag is on the bynica.com website and it works out at 68 euro including delivery.

• Advertisement

Streets,
    Quayside shopping centre
    Sligo

Wont be in Sligo any time soon unfortunately, cos i have been looking for a pair of cords like them :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

Retro in Georges street Arcade should have the cord ones, iirc.

Retro in Georges street Arcade should have the cord ones, iirc.

Cool, thanks. Any idea of price? Last time i saw them was in Tribe in Stephen's Green and they were very expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

dont worry about it man,

afaid i havent a clue on price. i think either 30 or 70. the shop is rather expensive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

acorntoast wrote: »
    Hey Saibh this bag is on the bynica.com website and it works out at 68 euro including delivery.

Thanks, going to do some shopping tomorrow:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

nouggatti wrote: »
    Got these in the Office sale.

Also got a pair of knee high brown patent platforms, no pic tho :(

Love them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

got a pair of cords on the cheap today :D
    €30 :D

You got them cheap cause they went out of fashion about 4 years ago.

FX Meister wrote: »

Lol who even cares? If someone likes something it shouldn't matter whether it's 'in fashion' or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

This:

Tablet2.jpg

janeybabe wrote: »
    Lol who even cares? If someone likes something it shouldn't matter whether it's 'in fashion' or not.

Obviously her cares as he got them cheap as a result. I was just stating why they were cheap, not slagging them as you thought. There are plenty of people who care, this is a fashion forum in case you hadn't noticed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

FX Meister wrote: »

i couldn't give a toss if they were in or out of fashion. i seen the same cords in Galway for 45 quid (was 60 now 45) last week so to get them for 30 quid was much better.

Galway is always behind Dublin in fashion so that's why they were more expensive there.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭acorntoast

This:

Tablet2.jpg

OMG this thread is so dangerous - I am seriously thinking of getting this - you haven't tried their wet liner by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 suppo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

acorntoast wrote: »
    OMG this thread is so dangerous - I am seriously thinking of getting this - you haven't tried their wet liner by any chance?

I got this off eBay($5 cheaper than from another site) from a seller called Bunbuncity, who sell makeup brushes and palettes. I presume you're referring to Coastalscents though? Nope sorry I haven't, but if its the gel liner you're referring to I have seen a review on it on youtube, I think it was by 'Makeupbytiffanyd'. As far as I remember its pretty much exactly the same as MAC fluidline. Hope this helps. :) Feel free to pm me if you wanna know how I get on with the 88 palette, hasn't arrived yet! So excited about it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Went on a bit of a splurge due to being sick and feeling sorry for myself...

On sale at MinaUK
    http://www.minauk.com/uk/product/detail.asp?c1_code=DR&c2_code=&c3_code=CL&p_code=DR853&p_idx=90

A dress and top from BooHoo.com which I can't seem to get a link of.

Two dresses from Uttam-
    http://www.uttamdirect.com/itemspics/600x600/ts8ypf018grn.jpg

http://www.uttamdirect.com/itemspics/600x600/ta8yk1272blk.jpg

Used the head and searched for discount codes. Got 10% off first order. Code is: HBR2D2 Wasn't using the head when ordering from Boohoo.com (There's discount codes online.)

And a few things from Etsy.com I'm so addicted to that site! :)

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.40288064.jpg

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.48986639.jpg

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.49699835.jpg

I bought these a few days ago.
    http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.36055664.jpg

That's me done for a while!!

That black Uttam (never going to get used to calling it that, it's still Tansen to me!) dress is fabulous Larianne.

That black Uttam (never going to get used to calling it that, it's still Tansen to me!) dress is fabulous Larianne.

All thanks to you Janeybabe!! Never heard of these sites until I saw all your purchases. Decided to take advantage of the euro/sterling exchange rate. All excited now. :)

Larianne wrote: »
    All thanks to you Janeybabe!! Never heard of these sites until I saw all your purchases. Decided to take advantage of the euro/sterling exchange rate. All excited now. :)

No problem. I heard about them from a friend so she deserves the thanks!

It's crazy to think that a few months ago I felt guilty for buying on UK sites because the exchange rate made everything so expensive. Now I feel grand about buying on UK sites!

Oh, the Mina delivery times are fantastic. Once I ordered a dress and had it within 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Went online today to see if I could find any good prices on sweaters/warm stuff, and ended up buying this:

V270585_092.jpg

I'm a sucker for a pretty summer dress. It will be a few months before I can wear it, but that's alright.
    Oh and they had some nice sweaters too, but none in the colors or sizes I needed. :(

There's a sale on all the dresses now. ;)

Larianne wrote: »
    There's a sale on all the dresses now. ;)

:eek:

This is bad. I really really shouldn't considering I received a Yumi skirt and Mina dress (both from ASOS) today. But I have no self-control.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Went online today to see if I could find any good prices on sweaters/warm stuff, and ended up buying this:

V270585_092.jpg

I'm a sucker for a pretty summer dress. It will be a few months before I can wear it, but that's alright.
    Oh and they had some nice sweaters too, but none in the colors or sizes I needed. :(

Where did you get this dress metaoblivia?! it's gorgeous:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

leahyl wrote: »
    Where did you get this dress metaoblivia?! it's gorgeous:D

Victoria's Secret online. They have the same dress in black, with multi-colored embroidery. But I love the white/blue combination!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Just back from Liverpool! Spent a small fortune, which was all put by wisely. While most of the money went on other things (:rolleyes:) the fashion must be upheld...

green_gazelle_med.jpg

GAZELLES! First pair. chuffed.

df9ahi.jpg

Topman- DangeeeeeerMouseeee.

Fred Perry tie, belt and flatcap from their shop too, on sale. Was basically in heaven there, they were playing Northern Soul and all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement