Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

those look gorgeous miss lockhart! and yes, they'd look great with opaque tights

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Totally want dudara and miss lockhart's shoes! So pretty! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Totally want dudara and miss lockhart's shoes! So pretty! :)

I can really see myself in dudara's shoes, that's for sure :D

I got these recently in Schuh, but I don't know whether to keep them.

1158319970_main.jpg

I wanted to wear them with a black dress to brighten it up a little. However, I hate my legs, so I really need to wear opaque tights and I'm not sure they will look ok with them.

Black dress, white tights, those shoes! You'll look amazing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭kat151283

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

32D77HMET_normal.jpg

Got these for £8 on the Evans website! Now if only I could walk in heels... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭lizzie09

Black dress, white tights, those shoes! You'll look amazing! :)

Have you any tips for walking in thoses shoes as I have a similar pair
    and cant walk!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Stray_Cat

Bought these today in Korkys

dr-martens-Victorian-Flowers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

Got this4470073944.jpg and this:3470055400.jpg in Oasis recently. They'll do very nicely for Christmas, and I had a 25% off voucher which made me even happier!

lizzie09 wrote: »
    Have you any tips for walking in thoses shoes as I have a similar pair
    and cant walk!!:D

Um... Don't get too drunk and find someone stable to hold on to while walking? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

From my daddy - I managed to see them half price in a sale and he took up the bill - my Christmas present :D
    http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-knit-dress/s0007671/type-s/
    http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-velvet-dress/s0007653/type-s/

Got this on ebay during the week, it's Monsoon in my size so I'm optimistic it'll fit really well. Want it for a friend's wedding next Spring. It looks a bit bridesmaidy in the photo but it's cotton so it should be ok. I hope! What do ye think? I actually have the halterneck version of it too, will have to choose between them.

5d0aca6e9a016d7c2b2cf1eacb361c97-orig

Got this in A Wear - looks better on than in the pic

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

E.T, that dress is fab. absolutely perfect for a wedding. I love the colour.

Thanks Sugarbomb, fingers crossed it fits perfectly now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

new coat!

it actually looks a bit better on me i think :p as i'm a bit shorter and it gives a proper knee length look which suits it, as it's a fairly chunky wintery coat (the model must be stick thin or wearing nothing underneath!) and the hood/collar is AMAZING, so toasty :)

also bought some very casual but unbelievably cosy (seriously i'm thinking of throwing out my slippers after trying them on) calf boots which i am now going to refer to as marmite boots because some people seem to HATE them!

marmite boots! (they're actually from blowfish) got them in grey

also picked up some accessories in h&m, most notable being a cute purple knitted tube scarf thing, as well as a very awesome black and grey zebra striped strapless dress which looks unbelievably awesome on me (i actually tried it on for a joke!) and was only a tenner! just been scouring the internet but no pics i'm afraid.

also got some cute check shorts in penneys

i've just realised i bought a load of stuff this weekend and it was mostly black and grey, so much for trying to introduce more colour into my wardrobe!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

E.T., I love your dress! The waisted detailing on it reminds me very much of the dress Kate Middleton wore when announcing ehr engagement.

New booties!
    image_resize.php?length=200&quality=100&forcesquare&file=30980553

Navy blue suede, from Clark's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Just something for the gym/around the house.

image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg

Asos.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Not a purchase yet but a possible one! Just wondering what people's opinions are of this? I love it but it's €45 and as a struggling student I'm not sure it can be justified. I am getting paid 570ish on Friday though...

dsc_1444.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭lizzie09

It looks really lovely, go for it if you can:)

Colour is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

o0nmef.jpg

Got this on Asos.

Not a purchase yet but a possible one! Just wondering what people's opinions are of this? I love it but it's €45 and as a struggling student I'm not sure it can be justified. I am getting paid 570ish on Friday though...

That is a beautiful dress, and it's very important, that as a student, you look your best!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

29xhh1j.jpg

New shoes from M & M direct. I coloured in the pink bits cos they were a bit childish!

So I just had a look at this dress on iclothing.ie and if you use the discount code PARTY before you check out, it will only cost you €33! You've no excuse now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Boots!

From Next. I worship them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

image1xxl.jpg
    Trousers - €38.46

image1xxl.jpg
    Jumper - €35.90

Both ASOS.
    Possible Xmas outfit (chose Express delivery in case they don't suit me...give myself some time to get something else!)
    Hopefully get some nice shoe boots to finish off the outfit.

(Apologies for the big pics)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Fon, your boots are gorgeous! <3 lace-up boots.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

So I just had a look at this dress on iclothing.ie and if you use the discount code PARTY before you check out, it will only cost you €33! You've no excuse now :D

Damn you! Know I have to get it! :D
    Know when that code expires?!

• Advertisement

Damn you! Know I have to get it! :D
    Know when that code expires?!

it just says "for a limited time"

enjoy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement