Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feed Back - Waterford Open 2007

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭mormank

DeVore wrote:
    Not allowing Bops a rebuy in the 250 game so I could stuff him again. :p

DeV.
    How many times di i have the chance to stuff you in the side event and failed everytime, once with aces!!! Don't think ill even need to identify myself for you to know who i am dev.. at least you cashed, ill collect my 10 percent of u the next time.. :-)
    On the tournie. Even tho i lost money over the weekend i came away with a very positive opinion of the experience. Everything already mentioned tho, startin on time, good dealers etc.. but who was that wankeeer on the mike!! :-)
    like you said neil,in a world where buy ins are gettin bigger and bigger there is an awful lot to be said for a slightly smaller buy in and larger fields with great structures. good job guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

Hi there lads!

The Swedish girl here, not that many of us so shouldn’t be so hard to figure this one out ;-)

Am absolutely definitely impressed on how you arrange this size of an event. Very classy and smoothly everything just kept on going, hey hey big up!! Compeer to other “local” events one been to around Europe this was by far the best.

Sweet structur that created real nice poker.

Darn good job Neill and the team!!!

And one can’t really complain about the atmosphere here guys; you really know how to treat a girl eh? I think I sat around the table for 30 seconds before someone with very little hair ;-) and an enormously passion for Heineken says: nice tits sweetie! ;)

I mean… that’s an ice breaker for sure!

The table I ended up on at main event was hilarious fun, the word battle where quick and sharp. If I dared I would post some of them but somehow I think I rather don’t. But make no mistake, I do remember all the promises I got ;-) and I will be back!

So no one of you can run and hide.

And Mark, the best dealer I ever came across, love you man—3 touuuuuuusand! And it wasn’t your fault I went out first from FT on 250 side event, I mean I just asked you for no 10 I dint say no J, so completely my fault.:rolleyes:

Or what a bout all the offers about quickies in the toilet ;-) one gotta be proud of all those compliments, especially from that man that “used” to have very very much hair and played Omaha very early in the morning.

Food?

Well I didn’t eat anything but a toast sandwich until Sunday night at the hotel in Dublin that I had to stay in missing my flight due to queuing into Dublin hence to a football game…. But as long as the waiting are for a decent reason am ok! And as long as am home to the big game on wendsday!

Ah well guys ..the cider you can keep,:eek: even though it tasted a bit better with some beer in it, thx “Ronney boy”, but far from that, big big thanks for all the drinks and as one say back home here: -keep em coming!

And to the poor bugger that several times in a road run into my monster hands such 910, 67, 34, I mean, totally winning hands, but the fact that I 3 times in a road told him his exactly hands before him flipping them up, he ended up calling me a Norwegian witch and my respond on that was simply and easily: ship it baby!

And to the more or less disturbed person who forgot a jumper in my room,, good you didn’t bother to come and get it, it could have cost you a black eye.

(no one can blame me for telling names right)

So hang in there and look forward to see you all soon again!
    Feel free to pop me an email, I never sleep anyway.

ac@mermaidpoker.com

Anna Colley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

C4Queen wrote:

And to the more or less disturbed person who forgot a jumper in my room,, good you didn’t bother to come and get it, it could have cost you a black eye.

(no one can blame me for telling names right)

Anna Colley

I didnt catch the person's name but this storey needs to be told Anna its better then the Captain tom and flipper incedent from last year:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

nicnicnic wrote:
    I didnt catch the person's name but this storey needs to be told Anna its better then the Captain tom and flipper incedent from last year:D

I agree 100%. Come on Anna, it was the funniest thing i've heard in years!!! Nice to meet you by the way :)

And nickey how do you know the story dear!!!!!!!

someone has been rattling and are up for a huge spank ;)

No sorry this story can and will only be told live and direct from me personally guys... so you better invite me over if you wanna hear it!

And hey... not EVEN i know the name of him!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

Whatever did become of the gansey ?

Nobody said there would be Swedish girls at this, nobody said.:mad:

Solksjaer wrote:
    Whatever did become of the gansey ?

Nobody said there would be Swedish girls at this, nobody said.:mad:

well i think it was only one ;-) but if you ask around i guess they will say 20, since i have a way of sounding like that...:D

""Nice to meet you by the way """ nice meeting you to flushdraw, but honestley dont have a clue who you are LOL but since it was nice to meet everyone, almost, so very NICE!!!

anna

C4Queen wrote:
    Or what a bout all the offers about quickies in the toilet ;-) one gotta be proud of all those compliments, especially from that man that “used” to have very very much hair and played Omaha very early in the morning.

I'm sure i know who this is but i just cant think at the moment :p

C4Queen wrote:
    cant trust those Man U guys!

good detective work:)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Bops, please see my other post about ultra aggro fish deskilling the game. K thx bye :p:)

Anna, a spanking from a swedish female poker player? I know a few cash gamers who would pay good money for that! :) Nice playing with you (and no, whatever the story is... I wasnt involved!)

DeV.

• Advertisement

nicnicnic wrote:
    good detective work:)

no no no no no hell no, it wasent him, your crazy man!!!

LOOOL.... HE i could easily have let to come and left his jumper ;-) and come back for it, like a 3 days event kind of :D

C4Queen wrote:
    no no no no no hell no, it wasent him, your crazy man!!!

LOOOL.... HE could easily have come and left his jumper ;-) and come back for it, like a 3 days event kind of :D

I'm pretty sure thats what he was trying to do!

Flushdraw wrote:
    I'm pretty sure thats what he was trying to do!

OMG OMG now this turned into something in totaly wrong direction very off topic :D, and am 100% sure your wrong. *i always get tangled into posting idiotic things but since am chick i get away with it most of the time ;)

Ok OK Anna we believe you. We ALL must have got the wrong end of the stick!

DeVore wrote:

Anna, a spanking from a swedish female poker player? I know a few cash gamers who would pay good money for that! :) Nice playing with you (and no, whatever the story is... I wasnt involved!)

DeV.

most likley nice playing with you too, but once again am cluless....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Literally no complaints-absolutley top class from start to finish.Wp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 variance

yea absolutely top class event!! few too many drunks at cash tables but that is to be expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Thanks for all the comments all...

We are in the process of announcing 4 opens at the moment ...
    This will continue Yearly..

JAN -
    FEB - Coursing Fest First sunday - weds
    Team Event Waterford - end of Feb
    MARCH -
    APRIL
    MAY - Waterford Open 2008
    JUNE
    JULY
    AUGUST - Wexford Open - end of aug or start of sep
    SEP
    OCT - OPEN TBA START OF OCT
    NOV
    DEC - WINTER OPEN TBA 2ND WEEK IN DECEMBER

Going Forward we do not expect this to change and we will eventually get to a €1000 Buy in next year but all our €500 events will not become sats ....

I just feel that the Big buy ins are everywhere ..

N.B

Some rule changes with the Dealers we have changed since the weekend

1. Show one shoe all - If one card is shown players may request the other card .. - This will now be scrapped

2. Cards are Live until they hit the muck - The Line will come into play for both Chips and Cards

3. Dealer Button in Wrong position after hand is dealt - If two actions have occurred then then hand must continue

4. Dealers will be in earlier to just finalise all the BSP RULES so that they are all under the same Guidance

5.The Dreaded 200 chips will be sorted :D These were a printing mistake and the problem then was the 25 and 50 chips were of the same colour ...

Again thanks to all for travelling ,To all the dealers who travelled from all around the country thanks again this would be nothing without ye all .. See you at our future events

Neill K

RANKING RESULTS ARE UP

Results are up on - http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/festival.php?a=r&n=4448
    Pokerineurope.com
    Blondepoker.com

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/festival.php?a=r&n=4448

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Hi Neil,

Just a minor mistake in the results on hendon mob.

John Magill - or little Johnny, you were saying all weekend finished 12th in WSOP ME as a joke - his result his actually entered as the John MaGill...:p

Gus Ivey wrote:
    Hi Neil,

Just a minor mistake in the results on hendon mob.

John Magill - or little Johnny, you were saying all weekend finished 12th in WSOP ME as a joke - his result his actually entered as the John MaGill...:p

Sorted:D

• Advertisement

I will have the schedule for all this year and next year done by the end of the week just waiting on prices from hotels and availability

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

hi Neill

how about having the wexford game in the Brandon House Hotel in New Ross

It's a nice place and handy for the Waterford gang (and therefore the Cork crew) and not so bad for the Dubs either

every other hotel in the county is smelly

It's also a 5 minute walk from my house so i can get v drunk and still make my way home

good job again!

Bops!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

C4Queen wrote:
    most likley nice playing with you too, but once again am cluless....:)
    I was the Green Joker Poker guy to your right for the final few tables. Welcome to my "other" site :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

DeVore wrote:
    I was the Green Joker Poker guy to your right for the final few tables. Welcome to my "other" site :)

DeV.
    thinly veiled brag.

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

ohhh the man who are totaly obssesed with his and others chips ;)
    No need for a count by dealer when you are around the table eh?
    Just to ask what they have and you know it! Very handy!

Very very nice couple of houers with you too, indeed. Ahhhh i promise i will check your site out, even play a few hand, one never know, could be my new fishing water when the turkish and russian maffia at our place runs out of money :cool:

And congrats to the second place... nice done!

cheers
    anna

ohhh the man who are totaly obssesed with his and others chips
    No need for a count by dealer when you are around the table eh?
    Just to ask what they have and you know it! Very handy!

When you have counted as many chip stacks (on trip-reports for Antesup.com) as I have, it becomes something of an obsession and a skill!
    Quite handy in tournies too... :)

DeV

actually just looked into your festival page....
    maaaaan, looks like a a nice event coming up...
    now i got tempted to go to Ireland again......:p
    but two weekends in a row is a bit too much....:cool:
    it creates rumours......:rolleyes:
    and make holes in the wallet.....:)

but have fun!

C4Queen wrote:
    actually just looked into your festival page....
    maaaaan, looks like a a nice event coming up...
    now i got tempted to go to Ireland again......:p
    but two weekends in a row is a bit too much....:cool:
    it creates rumours......:rolleyes:
    and make holes in the wallet.....:)

but have fun!

Ah come on Anna tell the storey about the man without the jumper

without the jumper,, thats a funnie way of putting it.... since that was pretty much the only thing he actually had on when i found him! JESUS christ!

but nope guys, sorry it can only be told live so then you have to book me a flight :D

cheers!

• Advertisement

C4Queen wrote:
    without the jumper,, thats a funnie way of putting it.... since that was pretty much the only thing he actually had on when i found him! JESUS christ!

but nope guys, sorry it can only be told live so then you have to book me a flight :D

cheers!

LOL what a nice way of trying to get a cheap flight! Can i tell the rumour i heard then???

Advertisement