Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riddle Me This.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

theo4130 wrote:
    i got just a few minutes after i posted the comment so i deleted it, thanks for the quick reply. no im stuck on 9, whats that called with a camera when you let the shutter open for as long as you keep your finger on the trigger?

Ummm... a bulb exposure...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

eh, cheers, but im still stuck on 9. is the link any help?

theo4130 wrote:
    eh, cheers, but im still stuck on 9. is the link any help?

The link to where? If it's the one that's telling you you're wrong then oh yes - very helpful ;)

Irish Wolf wrote:
    The link to where? If it's the one that's telling you you're wrong then oh yes - very helpful ;)
    the link brings you to a page where it says "you really thought this would be that easy? no go back and try again!"

i tried using again! but that doesnt work, its a picture which is kind of blurry and the title is click-e-di-click.

theo4130 wrote:
    the link brings you to a page where it says "you really thought this would be that easy? no go back and try again!"

i tried using again! but that doesnt work, its a picture which is kind of blurry and the title is click-e-di-click.

Yup - the answer is on that page... somewhere :)

• Advertisement

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Yup - the answer is on that page... somewhere :)
    cheers, should have seen that sooner:)

thinking vertically for number 11? i cant work this one out,does someone want to give me a hint?

theo4130 wrote:
    thinking vertically for number 11? i cant work this one out,does someone want to give me a hint?

Checking back on it it says to read vertically - there's quite a good clue in both the source code and puzzle title...

cheers, but im not very familiar with source code (started looking at them today)
    i dont know what im looking for, "a hole" is this a term which describes something in a source code?
    thanks for all the help.

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

aaargh! how does the "loser" one work itself out? 10, i think.

aaargh! how does the "loser" one work itself out? 10, i think.

There's a couple of clues and a spoiler a couple of pages back in this thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Can anyone help me on number 8

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Planets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

anyone got the answer for 9 click-e-di-click

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The numbers one?
    extinct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Thanks Tar

but how did you work that out?

Go into an image editor like paint, fill in the image with black. You will see 'ascii'. The numbers are ascii for extinct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Answer:
    hair.htm

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭p to the e

when you're sent through to the place where they're laughing at you make sure to look everywhere!

Advertisement