Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

In response to Ferrari Crash in Sandyford

Options
  • 07-05-2007 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

By jeekers, you fags make me laugh!!!

I heard about all this commotion about my accident from a friend and may I add, the majority of you are like a bunch of usless bitches!!!

Just to clear up a few things here...

First of all im glad to see there really sad individuals out there that have nothing better to be doing than criticizing people for having accidents... Get a life girls...

I crashed the car due to driver error and im not going to deny that but one of the main contributions was because off excess tire paint on the tires as the car just had a valet less than 250 meters from the accident 5 mins before hand. And may i add there was 2 other accidents on that corner that weekend, (one other car written off) and there is an investigation into the excess oil and diesel on the road from busses etc

With the tyres still wet and wit 4inch's of tyre gel on the treads never mind the wall, i do feel that any car without traction control was going to stand a chance regardless of speed but thats my problem not yours..

As regards to; who owned/payed for the car crap your talking about: I did own it so you can rule out the bit about about my daddy buying it, wish he did mind you then i wouldnt have to work my pants off!

Im still amazed at how you people can sit there and slag someone you have never met about something you know nothing about, but i would like to add, especially to 'drdre',that if you spent less time talking complete rubbish on the internet and put more time into your business/work that someday you might own or drive a Ferrari like those "Dope's" out there????

Reply to DRDRE: saying i should get a life (because i crassed my car)???
    I have a life and quite happy at the minute thank you, obviouslly not the same for you... Sounds like your bird does not put out or is it just the fact you cant make her come that has you all upset?? Maybe if you take your dick out of your exhaust pipe you'll be able to get over this and get a life of your own..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Congrats on finding the site. Now try not to insult people, and the Mods might allow you to stay. I'm also stunned how someone so emotionally volatile, and overtly aggressive could possibly arrange the funds for a Ferrari. I'm also certain, that someone who can fund a Ferrari at your age, would be able to use the word 'I' in capitals, and would also be able to spell with including the 'h'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭imalegend

good man no fun glad to see you came out a cleared up a few things...my head was melted listening to some of the poo talk!!

ned burst over to the english spelling forum if u want 2 talk about spelling!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

With a reply like that, you wont participate on here too long ! :rolleyes:

I hope you've informed your valeting company of there over use of tyre dressing, it's meant for the sidewalls not the bloody contact surface.

Anyway, welcome to the forum - hope you get your car sorted out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

There was a crash in Sandyford?

*yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

ned78 wrote:
    Congrats on finding the site. Now try not to insult people, and the Mods might allow you to stay. I'm also stunned how someone so emotionally volatile, and overtly aggressive could possibly arrange the funds for a Ferrari. I'm also certain, that someone who can fund a Ferrari at your age, would be able to use the word 'I' in capitals, and would also be able to spell with including the 'h'.

to be fair there is a 10 page thread pulling the piss out of the guy... saying daddy bought the car , he is w****ker and that he was uninsured... if none are ture I think he is entitled to let a little steam off...

and the grammer nazi bit doesn't really help anyone.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bloody boards, its getting to well known! :p

Mike.

ok be4 you will go on about he wont be let pots here in the forum after what his post says.I dont think he has any intention of staying here posting so just take the response for whats it is, from the man who actually crashed the car you all had so much to say about last week!

jhegarty wrote:
    to be fair there is a 10 page thread pulling the piss out of the guy... saying daddy bought the car , he is w****ker and that he was uninsured... if none are ture I think he is entitled to let a little steam off...

Do you know for a fact that this actully is the owner/driver?
    jhegarty wrote:
    and the grammer nazi bit doesn't really help anyone.....

Grammar Nazi, or no, someone capable of running their own Business, and paying for a Ferrari would be able to grasp basic grammar ... wouldn't you agree? I don't think we're actually dealing with the owner here, and until he/she posts photos of themselves smiling with the keys in a Dealership, holding the registration documents with a birth cert and driving license ... I'll reserve judgement ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,037 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Welcome to boards and thanks for clearing that up, mrnofun. Best read the charter and reflect on ned78's comments above. Otherwise your stay here will not be very long

• Registered Users Posts: 11,929 ✭✭✭✭GBX

:cool: this tread is turning into another b*tching session, like the original. Ferrari owning succesful businessman or not, any user on here is entitled to type as they please, if your annoyed with their grammar, thats your problem. Its not a requirement that posts need to be grammar perfect.
    I think both threads should be closed and forgotten about.

• Advertisement

ned78 wrote:
    Do you know for a fact that this actully is the owner/driver?

Grammar Nazi, or no, someone capable of running their own Business, and paying for a Ferrari would be able to grasp basic grammar ... wouldn't you agree? I don't think we're actually dealing with the owner here, and until he/she posts photos of themselves smiling with the keys in a Dealership, holding the registration documents with a birth cert and driving license ... I'll reserve judgement ;)

Q1:i do know its the owner/driver.

Q2:capable of running thier own business??making assumptions again i see.no one said what he does and it no ones business either.The crash is the issue here.

And can we all try and stay away from the issue of being jealous??

Take it what ever way you want but i know when i bought my last car i didnt ask the dealer to take a photo of me standing there with the car,keys and my birth cert.Maybe thats just me but who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Well I for one say well one on been able to afford such a nice car... sorry about the crash, and I hope your insurance sorts it out quickly.....

• Registered Users Posts: 73,404 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I take it the OP is going to sue the valet (Beacon Valet?) company that were negligent by putting tyre dressing on the tyre tread ???

I have my doubts to the authenticity of the OP for the record!

imalegend wrote:
    Take it what ever way you want but i know when i bought my last car i didnt ask the dealer to take a photo of me standing there with the car,keys and my birth cert.Maybe thats just me but who knows!

Maybe you missed the sarcasm ... having those documents in hand, and taking a photo would be the only way for us Boardsies to know the truth. As that's not going to happen, no one will know, and the rest of us will take it with a grain of salt.

For the record, I give people the keys to their new cars every day of the week imalegend, so you can see the benefit of added wit! Anyway, as GBX said, this thread has the potential to get out of hand too quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

mrnofun wrote:

I crashed the car due to driver error and im not going to deny that but one of the main contributions was because off excess tire paint

So it was driver error. Glad you cleared that up for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 captainfun

I can confirm he is the owner, here is a photo before the crash.

ned78 wrote:
    Maybe you missed the sarcasm ... having those documents in hand, and taking a photo would be the only way for us Boardsies to know the truth. As that's not going to happen, no one will know, and the rest of us will take it with a grain of salt.

For the record, I give people the keys to their new cars every day of the week imalegend, so you can see the benefit of added wit! Anyway, as GBX said, this thread has the potential to get out of hand too quickly.

Got the sarcasm ok.Just wondering why people doubt the origanl post?

Id suggest don't reply if you doubt the authenticity of the OP in my opinion.

He has answered all the open ends that you didnt know and im sure would be willing 2 answer some other questions bar information like what he does for a living or how can you afford a car like that.I would say he would answer questions in relation to what happened.

mrnofun 1 Post
    Captainfun 1 Post

Anyone sense a conspiracy?

wow conclusive proof, a picture of the side of a Ferarri.

this DOES prove that the OP is who he says he is.

both are my friends and i was the one who showed them the posts on the crash and they both decided to sign up 2 boards to express their views.

Im sure the mods can prove they are 2 different ip address posting or something of that nature.

And the pic was taken on the day he got out about 1 mile away from where he crashed it as you can see kielys in mount merrion in the background!..Not too many silver 355 around that area.

• Advertisement

how many silver 355 gts's with red leather are there in the country?????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

This thread is gonna get real boring.

I'd be in favour of locking it and throwing the key so far away..................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

This whole thing is a the usual Irish love of schadenfreude. I was interested in the first page and the pics - after that typical boards bitching(tm) ;) . I dont even know why mrnofun posted - if it was my Ferrari I wouldnt have bothered

captainfun wrote:

Could be a 406 coupe with a bodykit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

captainfun wrote:

3?......... no 4...........7...........................52. I give up, tell us.

I agree on this this thing 10mins and I'm bored, the facts about the crash are all known now. Don't know why it is of such interest, a new s class more expensive, you dont see a new thread everytime one of them is written off, ENOUGH!!!

S Class owners can generally drive.

Stekelly wrote:
    3?......... no 4...........7...........................52. I give up, tell us.

haha id say he doesnt know the answer to that but im guess the number is very low if he pushing that point.

I have no idea...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭bo-bo

voxpop wrote:
    This whole thing is a the usual Irish love of schadenfreude.

you hit the nail on the head buddy

• Advertisement

Ferrari owners can generally drive,Fiat punto owners can generally drive...

He said it was a driver error and i would be very intereted to see some1 post here who has never made 1.I can say for certain i have made plenty i just have been lucky enough not to write my car off and plus my car doesnt go fast enough!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement