Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jade Goody pregnant

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Okay folks, put the handbags and roll-eye smilies away and get back on-topic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I know I'm going to be slated for this-

Am I the only one who isn't 100% convinced she was pregnant in the first place and this reeks of a very tacky publicity stunt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Can't believe she's going for the sympathy vote now, saying the miscarriage was god's punishment for her behaviour on celeb BB. I feel for her, but that's just too low... Even for her.

Can't believe she's going for the sympathy vote now, saying the miscarriage was god's punishment for her behaviour on celeb BB. I feel for her, but that's just too low... Even for her.
    Linky?

Can't believe she said that. To be fair to her though, she's just been through a massively traumatic event and people seek solace and explanations in different ways; this could just be her way of trying to come to terms with it and understand why it happened. I think it was a dumb thing to say - plus I'm not sure that if god existed they'd care all that much about what happens on Celeb BB ;) - but I think I can see why she might have said it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

• Advertisement

Can't believe she's going for the sympathy vote now, saying the miscarriage was god's punishment for her behaviour on celeb BB. I feel for her, but that's just too low...
    To be fair, she doesn't say that. The article just quotes her as saying that she saw it as punishment, but doesn't specific that she thought it was for her behaviour on Celeb BB.

From the article:
    She spoke to Closer about losing her baby 12 weeks into the pregnancy.

She told the magazine: "After the miscarriage I did ask: 'Why is all this happening?' I thought it was God's punishment for something I'd done.

"This year it's been one thing after another. But after losing the baby I felt I'd never recover."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

00112984 I'm the same, when I heard about the miscarriage, I thought about it and then thought maybe it's a story to gain sympathy.
    Sick , I know, but cynical as it seems, I wouldn't be suprised.
    She's had a bad rap lately and I wouldn't be suprised if this was an attempt to gain sympathy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

\when i first read the story the same thing came into my mind, i dunno why, it just seems like the kinda thing she'd do!!

Advertisement