Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.johncleary.ie is it for real

Options
  • 03-05-2007 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Doing a bit of research for a friend who's going to attend with him, have searched the board as well as askboutmoney, evidently he has helped thousands of peosple give u fags with only 23 fails since 1984, this is per phone conversation but I can't pull up anything outside of his website.

Is this just a €300 scam or what
    I

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Guarantee
    Should you ever start smoking again, for whatever reason, you will be given another appointment free of charge.
    He seems pretty serious about it if he's offering free appointments if you start again.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

Maybe the cynic in me, but that doesnt mean to much as anyone could offer that and if he's crap ya aint gonna go back anyway-told ya I'm cycnical

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭okee

Bloody hell talk about coincidence.. I just found his details after looking for them for weeks and came to update my post and spotted yours :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055070749

This is the guy I was looking for, I heard him being interviewed on a Cork radio station last year and a lot of people rang in saying how they had given up
    very easily after seeing him. He's been doing it over 20 years or so.

Richard

Advertisement