Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Secret Order Of The Moonlight Boardsiecutters

Options
  • 01-05-2007 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

Well because my Idea was thwarted on the Jelly baby thread i have decided to start my own separate secret organization. Once people join of course it becomes their secret organization and not mine.

The objective was simple i have been a member of many crazy cults in my time and nobody ever got the craziness just right maybe they were just not crazy enough. Well i thought if this aint the place to start some craziness i dont know where is.

Our philosophy is simple we are right they are wrong (except of course where they are right and we are wrong). We know the truth we have always known the truth and if anybody would someday like to remind us what it is we would be most grateful. We are so right we proved ourselves wrong once.We are the protectors of the truth and sometimes snacks when we are really hungry.

We support any type of mystical mumbo jumbo as long as we thought of it first and if we find anything we like that we did not think of first well then we thought of it first.

Our knowlegde has been passed down throught the ages from before time so i dont actually know what time that was. Our elders mystic and elusive they dont actually exist but to draw attention to this is kind of missing the point really.

We have political aspirations.... erm sort of.

We support Kojacks claim to sligo and his aim to install Richie Kavanagh as his defence minister. Richie will make a fine defense minister Kojack and you a fine leader for sligo.

As for all other politicians we feel they are so unworldy odd and deranged they could possibly be members of our group.

Of course the above statement does not go for David Norris and Mary Robinson. (We like them)

WE ALSO FULLY SUPPORT TERRY PRATCHET YEAH YEAH WHOAH YEAH!

The first rule of the Secret order of the moonlight boardsiecutters is that there is ALWAYS TALKING of the secret order of the moonlight boardsiecutters what is the point of having a secret order if you dont tell everyone really!

We are in no way connected to Jelly babies or the Jelly Baby cause. Although we sympathise there is no link. (Damn jelly babies not letting me have a secert order!) So there is to be no Jelly babies in this thread unless they are actual members or something which considering their size would be difficult i mean how would they work the keyboard?

Anyway consider this a Jelly baby free zone so those of you who wish to escape what some (although not me) have been calling Jelly baby madness might find this a refuge of sorts. Although if you call that madness you might not like it here.

We do seek to advance our postion in the ways of comic timing general madness and our position in boards. I dream of a day when there is a thread in other forums along of the lines of "Have you seen the moonlight boardsiecutters god that is a bit strange i mean their CRAZY"

We aim for a high level of craziness and influence over craziness we are the the true keepers of craziness.

This you understand is not for me but for you....I have a dream I have a dream I HAVE A DREAM .........

Ok i am finished now.

IF there is anything else you would like to support well then let me know!Or any other ideas post em

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I'm in :D

Are we affiliated with the stonecutters?

stonecutter.jpg

onewaking.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Can I be appointed Chief of Secret Affairs?*

*between two (or more)?:p

Yes, between me and lou.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

stonecutters_2.jpg

Paddle of the swollen ass..with paddles!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Can this be what our weekly meeting are like?

stonecutters_song_1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

look can't spell write constant
    edit and checks record skip
    not going to hear no excuses for your abuse

Matt Holck wrote:
    look can't spell write constant
    edit and checks record skip
    not going to hear no excuses for your abuse

the bees are on the what now?

Remove the Stone Of Shame! Attach the Stone Of Triumph!

Homer_Simpson_Yeah_Stonecutters.jpg

This is cool...

hstone.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Our new meeting place - looks good.

stonecutters1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

i think i'd like to be appointed as the voice of reason for the order...I will ensure we are taking things in the right direction!

• Advertisement

i think i'd like to be appointed as the voice of reason for the order...I will ensure we are taking things in the right direction!

:eek:

you would like to be our leader wouldn't you.

We say no!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

Fine then i shall be in charge of designing ceremonial garments.....

.....until i have gained your trust and then i shall sweep in, in an attempt to sway the direction of the order, causing mahem and havoc...Ha Ha HA HA hA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

.....*muffled cough and shifty eyes

Fine then i shall be in charge of designing ceremonial garments.....

.....until i have gained your trust and then i shall sweep in, in an attempt to sway the direction of the order, causing mahem and havoc...Ha Ha HA HA hA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

.....*muffled cough and shifty eyes

I'm on to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Absof*****lootely!! YES YOU CAN:)

Kojak wrote:
    Can this be what our weekly meeting are like?

stonecutters_song_1.jpg

My thoughts exactly! Eeexxceeelllent

Ok then erm what direction is that!

This is just the sort of Machiavellian behavour i was hoping for as entertainment, brothers and bristers i thought it would take us months to get to this point.

I am soooo proud.

Ok so far blue lagoon is chief of secret affairs so if anyone wants to have a secret affair Blue lagoon is the person to go to.

Little surfer is our voice of reason (it feels strange to say that).

I would like to appoint the rigger as spy master general.(If he accepts of course)

If diablo accepts he could be our master of ceremonies (Making sure they are suitably debautched and that nobody starts dribling etc).

And when shall our first meeting be ...Well i can do thursday night.

Oh what is our agenda total boards domination or world domination or shall we just start with sligo?

Or shall we make it our current mystic mission to cure MATT HOLCK think of the mysteries we would uncover in a " mind" like that.:p :p

Lou.m wrote:

I would like to appoint the rigger as spy master general.(If he accepts of course)

Yes, my first spy mission shall be the Boardsiecutters girls changing rooms, as I feel there may be 'things going on' that I should spy on.

Lou.m wrote:
    Oh what is our agenda total boards domination or world domination or shall we just start with sligo?

Kojak has Sligo under his thumb, and I am brutally oppressing Leitrim.

The-Rigger wrote:
    Yes, my first spy mission shall be the Boardsiecutters girls changing rooms, as I feel there may be 'things going on' that I should spy on.

Kojak has Sligo under his thumb, and I am brutally oppressing Leitrim.

I admire your devotion to your duty Rigger.

Yes we fully support your claim to leitrim i hear graham norton and dale winton are involved.

If anyone else wants to conquer a piece of the world we fully support that.

HHHmmm maybe you and kojack should join forces and conquer all of Ireland.

Yes Boardsiecutters we are on our way !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Can I rule "The Island"? I'd also like to have my finger in all the pies.

• Advertisement

Sure.

I cant wait until you make those "LOST" shmucks suffer some more.

And i am sure there are some Gentlemen on here who would be really grateful if you could arrange for them to meet some of the "LOST LADIES" and maybe some of the gents for the girls.

So what are your plans for the island?

Lou.m wrote:
    I admire your devotion to your duty Rigger.

Yes we fully support your claim to leitrim i hear graham norton and dale winton are involved.

This is outrageous scandal put out by Kojak in a poorly veiled attempt to
    take publicity away from his Richie Kavanagh/Angela Lansbury sexual 3-way.[/quote]

Lou.m wrote:
    HHHmmm maybe you and Kojak should join forces and conquer all of Ireland.

This is unlikely as we are on the brink of Nuclear war with each other, between Sligo and Leitrim.

The-Rigger wrote:
    This is outrageous scandal put out by Kojak in a poorly veiled attempt to
    take publicity away from his Richie Kavanagh/Angela Lansbury sexual 3-way.

This is unlikely as we are on the brink of Nuclear war with each other, between Sligo and Leitrim.[/QUOTE]

It would suit the boardsiecutters and yourself if you were united but oh well you cant have anything.

You should both spy on each other using other boardsiecutters that could be FUN!

Maybe this group could be the start of peace between your two peoples a bridge between you. NAAH!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I cutted a board earlier. Am I in?

Absolutley!

WELCOME ABOARD BOARDSIE!

If you like you can be our master of ceremonies!

Heres your tux!

Well now we need a high priest a grand master a wizard and a parot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I'll be the wizard, I mean with a few well chosen words I can make a girls knickers drop. pure magic :D

EXCELLENT!
    ALTHOUGH WE MAY NEED YOU TO BROADEN YOUR POWERS OUT A BIT.

You know we are going to have a lot of Harry Pottering to be doing , actually make that Gandalfing yeah Gandalfing.

Ok Marts and you must have an apprentice to whom which you must pass on your magic secrets well not all of them i mean you know young people nowadays! But some of em.

So you need an apprentice any volunteers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

fair 'nuff. the master doesn't choose the student, the student chooses the master, sexy women need only apply

• Advertisement

Sounds reasonable!

Now who will be our grand master and who will be our high priest and even more importantly who will be our parrot?

Advertisement