Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Strada, Carlow??

Options
  • 22-04-2007 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what has happened to La Strada. It seems to have closed it's doors permanently.

I'm very suprised. I was in there at Christmas looking to buy a voucher for a friend and was told (very snootily) that they had no more vouchers left. That they had sold over 1500 vouchers coming up to Christmas. Now I don't know anyone who would buy a voucher for less than €50. So thats at a minimum of €7000 of peoples hard earned cash that has disappeared.

It all seems a little strange. Does anyone know what has happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭patrickc

apparently it's just been refurbished

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Thanks Patrick,

I've since heard that has been sold and taken over by new owners (the crowd that own the Golden Grill). I haven't heard what they are going to do with it yet

Rogueish wrote:
    Thanks Patrick,

I've since heard that has been sold and taken over by new owners (the crowd that own the Golden Grill). I haven't heard what they are going to do with it yet

well the golden grill is a nice chippy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

It is the guy who owns the GG. And gues what it is going to be yet another Italian in Carlow town!

It is the guy who owns the GG. And gues what it is going to be yet another Italian in Carlow town!

not another one.. we need something different , i liked the zebra they had...

• Advertisement
Advertisement