Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackpot €50 Fo

Options
  • 20-04-2007 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Who's heading in to this?? Pints....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I may head in thanks to my new found winnings. See how I feel later.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭boba_fett3099

Try and repeat Marc's remarkable feat from last week!

better start playing 43 then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭DITTag

Nightmares Rob! Shhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

how many runners has this been getting?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

rob... !!? win!!??!?!

has the dublin student poker scene just gone sh*t since myself and anto took a wee break!? my god...

last hand for late entries is when!??!? 10pm i'd guess? might head in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

ya im goin to head in to this tongiht. get back some of the shabbiest losses ever in Mythical last ngiht where i was consitently screwed out of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,188 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

ya im goin to head in to this tongiht. get back some of the shabbiest losses ever in Mythical last ngiht where i was consitently screwed out of money.

Gholi giving you spelling lessons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭DITTag

A dyslexic man walked into a bra........

ditpoker wrote:
    rob... !!? win!!??!?!

has the dublin student poker scene just gone sh*t since myself and anto took a wee break!? my god...

last hand for late entries is when!??!? 10pm i'd guess? might head in

Bring your money, I am on a role

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I hear mark took in 900 quid in two hours last night two according to sosh!
    What a luckbox!

I had plans to head into this tonight but had a horrible bad beat which means I cant go out tonight.
    My house got broken into and one of the windows is broken so I've to house sit tonight cause CSI are coming in the morning for fingerprints.

i'm free at 9... i'll decide then. joe, im putting u in charge of texting me to tell me how many runners this gets tonight. good man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Planning on heading into this, provided I get out of work soon.

Gholi giving you spelling lessons?
    I think my spelling is fine, its simply my typing which needs the fine tuning.

DITTag wrote:
    A dyslexic man walked into a bra........
    An idoit walks into a fist...

ditpoker wrote:
    i'm free at 9... i'll decide then. joe, im putting u in charge of texting me to tell me how many runners this gets tonight. good man
    will do...

pints in cornerstone?? 8?

pints in cornerstone?? 8?
    burn....

This is a good structure tourney...went on tilt after ross showed me a massive bluff after he floated me when i was floating him...:rolleyes:

Went to fitz after was more successfulll... think Carl was pretty close to the finish line with 5 left he reckoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

How many players were there?

burn....

This is a good structure tourney...went on tilt after ross showed me a massive bluff after he floated me when i was floating him...:rolleyes:

Went to fitz after was more successfulll... think Carl was pretty close to the finish line with 5 left he reckoned.
    Managed to lose this heads up with a 40-1 chip lead....didn't think it was possible but doubled up 5 times in a row and had KK QQ AQ AT A6 in the space of 5 or 6 hands!! Sick..Favorite hand of the night was my call against Rob in the second level where he re-raised my UTG raise and i call wit 99 flop is Q64 and i check-call a 2k bet, turn is a 3 and i check, he pushes for my remaining 3k and go into the tank and call he has 56!!

• Advertisement

Managed to lose this heads up with a 40-1 chip lead....didn't think it was possible but doubled up 5 times in a row and had KK QQ AQ AT A6 in the space of 5 or 6 hands!! Sick..Favorite hand of the night was my call against Rob in the second level where he re-raised my UTG raise and i call wit 99 flop is Q64 and i check-call a 2k bet, turn is a 3 and i check, he pushes for my remaining 3k and go into the tank and call he has 56!!

Your supposed to fold the turn!
    13 outs on the river as well, such a bad beat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Managed to lose this heads up with a 40-1 chip lead....didn't think it was possible but doubled up 5 times in a row and had KK QQ AQ AT A6 in the space of 5 or 6 hands!!

That was pretty sick, don't think i ever seen someone double up that many times in consecutive hands.

I finished third, after spiking a J with JJ all in preflop v AA in the second level I had a pretty easy run to the last 5, but around about then it became shove or fold. Was unlucky that the weakest hand I pushed with all evening was the one that got called, but nice to get a cash in the Jackpot second time of trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AS_PokerKing

cooker3 wrote:
    Your supposed to fold the turn!
    13 outs on the river as well, such a bad beat!

u were on an all-in fest after that hand, 2 of which u went in the weakest hand and chopped on the river, and 1 against me when my 99 v your AQ didnt last,

who won it last night

u were on an all-in fest after that hand, 2 of which u went in the weakest hand and chopped on the river, and 1 against me when my 99 v your AQ didnt last,

And if karl folds then I wouldn't do that so karl is the reason you lost your chips in that race, blame him :)

Wreck wrote:
    That was pretty sick, don't think i ever seen someone double up that many times in consecutive hands.

I finished third, after spiking a J with JJ all in preflop v AA in the second level I had a pretty easy run to the last 5, but around about then it became shove or fold. Was unlucky that the weakest hand I pushed with all evening was the one that got called, but nice to get a cash in the Jackpot second time of trying.
    i remember that one, i was in Seat 6 i think, went out with OESD v Ross`s flsuh draw.
    lol at your hand.. blinds 50-100 Wreck makes it 350 next to act or second next goes all in! for like 3500... Wreck dwells and the guy shows AA..lol.

wp rob, nice hand... a better player would have folded. cant bluff bad players! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

anyone up for this tonight?

Absolutely! Myself and Pat will be donating..

I think I shall be donating once again

• Advertisement

next week.......
    anyone playing sunday?

Advertisement