Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: 3X18 Promo / Pre-Airing Discussion [**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Hmm. Dunno what to make of that tbh. Looks like Sun went volentarily to the place Claire was to try and rescue her baby, but didn't tell Jin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Hmm. Dunno what to make of that tbh. Looks like Sun went volentarily to the place Claire was to try and rescue her baby, but didn't tell Jin.

Very possible mate. She knew that she and Jin could not have children so yes it is possible she went there to to get info.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭pduffy50

Looks Good !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

she loses either way so are the others saying we'll save your baby and you give it to us or you die?:confused:

requiem1 wrote:
    she loses either way so are the others saying we'll save your baby and you give it to us or you die?:confused:

Yes actually, it does sound as if they give her a choice. Well someone gives her a choice. Her life for her babies life? I.E she gets to live and the others get her baby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Spiritus Mundi#

May as well get this out of the way - Sun looks hot in these clips!! Personally i'm feeling a little depressed that the season is almost over already, the 2nd block of episodes after the winter break have been a lot stronger and gripping, only 4 more to go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

And just remember , they wont actually answer the questions we think htey will answer. They will almost do it, then end of season! doh

May as well get this out of the way - Sun looks hot in these clips!! Personally i'm feeling a little depressed that the season is almost over already, the 2nd block of episodes after the winter break have been a lot stronger and gripping, only 4 more to go :(

4 more and then the momma of a season finale. Its all good :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

#Elites wrote:
    the shot of the yellow tents, is that the losties, or the others?
    Others by the looks of things. Losties are on a beach, those tent were on grass.

• Advertisement

I really can't see the losties leaving their beach area for the others camp. I reckon the Others will move back in eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

None of them know about it yet anyways, they probably never will either.

More promos. Nothing much added on, except we know why Sun had someone's hand over her mouth.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s5b4_doc-promo-2
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s5d4_doc-promo-3

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭jv2000

Lets look at things realistically anyways, the speed lost travels at..... I mean they've only been on the island about 100 days for 3 series!!! It'll be about the 10th series before sun goes into labor anyway haha:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

jv2000 wrote:
    Lets look at things realistically anyways, the speed lost travels at..... I mean they've only been on the island about 100 days for 3 series!!! It'll be about the 10th series before sun goes into labor anyway haha:rolleyes:

Maybe not. I've been thinking that the reason pregnant mothers who conceive on the island die might be the same reason why the island can cure people.

I don't know a lot about biology, but if the island is healing people of physical wounds, it must be speeding up cellular repair and regeneration. So what if the same thing is (somehow) applied to the zygote, and cellular growth and division is rapidly increased.

So it could be literally that the baby grows far too fast within the mother, whose body cannot cope, causing death. So maybe Juliet is working on a way to slow the process down.

I don't think the writers would ever have introduced the plot arc of Sun being pregnant unless the baby was to actually be born at some stage, so an accelerated growth would fit that.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭jv2000

abelard wrote:
    Maybe not. I've been thinking that the reason pregnant mothers who conceive on the island die might be the same reason why the island can cure people.

I don't know a lot about biology, but if the island is healing people of physical wounds, it must be speeding up cellular repair and regeneration. So what if the same thing is (somehow) applied to the zygote, and cellular growth and division is rapidly increased.

So it could be literally that the baby grows far too fast within the mother, whose body cannot cope, causing death. So maybe Juliet is working on a way to slow the process down.

I don't think the writers would ever have introduced the plot arc of Sun being pregnant unless the baby was to actually be born at some stage, so an accelerated growth would fit that.

Yeah accelerated cellular growth, I like that idea, that would explain the rapid growth of Ben's tumour aswell. It would mean that everybody would probably age quicker though unless there's a sort of never never land thing going on also.

Accelerated cellular growth, could explain all the issues with the babies. Could they be growing at too fast a pace in the mothers womb and that is causing the problems and ultimately dead?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

First sneak peak is now up:

Nice, thanks Prof :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

jv2000 wrote:
    Yeah accelerated cellular growth, I like that idea, that would explain the rapid growth of Ben's tumour aswell. It would mean that everybody would probably age quicker though unless there's a sort of never never land thing going on also.

Hmmm... Tír na nóg, land of eternal youth, etc?

• Advertisement

Here be sneak peak 2:

"Whoops"

Kinda worried this will be a mega filler :(

Don't give up hope yet, logik, Herc over at AICN just gave the episode 5 stars!

Ohh nice one, thats promising at least :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,495 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Damn it, the girl in the parachute is the scary spice lookalike English bird off of Las Vegas, I have a major dislike of her and according to IMDB, she'll be in it for the next couple of episodes as Naomi.... :(

Snake ;)

The insiderscoop bloke said it was almost too lame to write about though. I didn't look at his synopsis meself, I always look at the first couple of lines for some reason.

The insiderscoop bloke said it was almost too lame to write about though. I didn't look at his synopsis meself, I always look at the first couple of lines for some reason.

Yeah mate, thats why i was kinda getting worried about it. I am not hearing good things about it. After such a good run of eps, it would be a shame to ruin it now with a pointless filler.

logik wrote:
    Yeah mate, thats why i was kinda getting worried about it. I am not hearing good things about it. After such a good run of eps, it would be a shame to ruin it now with a pointless filler.
    Bloody hell, I swear you're a cockney with the amount of times you say 'mate'.

Anyway, I didn't think Catch 22 was that great. Granted, it was far from a filler, I just thought it wasn't great. Mefeels this'll be a lot worse though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Bloody hell, I swear you're a cockney with the amount of times you say 'mate'.

Ditto, more or less guaranteed to be in the first 5 words of every logik post!
    This may reflect the amount of time I spend on the Lost forums, but I had a dream late last week of a "Lost boards beers" where logik turned out to be a French lad whose first word of English he'd learned was "mate".

Sorry logik, mate! :D

• Advertisement

I am hurt lads :(. Haha nah, i do seem to type it alot actually, reading through the posts :P.

From Swords, so i don't know where i get that bloody word from.....

Advertisement