Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Wexford are you from?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭acein1

scorthy, judging by that cheeky smiley you usedmill say no more on here,but i think i get the drift :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mazan

Hi all,

I lived in Kinnagh, just outside Ballycullane near the New Line road.:)

Now in the UK..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 liamhero

I live in enniscorthy pround member of enniscorthy rugby club enniscorthy hokey club And a pround memeber of moyne rangers football club
    YAH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Copyright

Enniscorthy ;)
    Right under the hill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Guaire.... or Gorey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dazaazad

Guaire freisin....cudn bate it with a stick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 R0siE

Agus Guaire aris!
    It's the shizzle fo sho!
    Plans for new cinema wahey!
    =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 chicklick

well I'm not from bunclody

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

Currahee01 wrote: »
    Just moved to Killann, well I should say just started building our house there :D originally from Meath but found a nice spot near my better halfs home. how long do i need to live here to officially be from Wexford??? :D

Hello fellow Royal-in-Exile (I'm from Ashbourne, married a Wexford woman and ended up down here too!)

I'm still officially from Meath, but felt more at home when girls in shops started to call me 'hun' and when I could order a rissole fluently. My one outstanding downfall (apart from not knowing enough about hurling) is my pronunciation of 'The Faythe' - townies have such a unique pronunciation of the word that I just can't master 'The Faaaaaaiiiiiiiiggggghhhttttt'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭potsy11

What is Caim like? I am a dub and looking to relocate to somewhere peaceful. I am in my 30s. I have been offered a nice house on a few acres. Going to have my own pigs and hens soon, grow my own veg and get back to enjoying life.....Will I be happy in Caim?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Currahee01

Hello fellow Royal-in-Exile (I'm from Ashbourne, married a Wexford woman and ended up down here too!)

Ah yes it can happen to the best of us!! :D
    Have started donning my new wexford jersey (the 'wexford cheddar' one not 'sports savers') around for hurling support naturally, but discretely wear the green and gold when the footy comes around!! :D
    Defo prefer living in the Model county though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ceol go deo

Crossabeg / Killurin area

I gather from your little signature thing under your comment there that u may just be a certain Iain N living down the road from me to the formerly dump side of crossabeg! Just thought i should tell you i had your science book in 2nd n 3rd yr [well i'd say there's a fair chance twas more than 2nd hand by the time it got to me!] but anyway i got a B in d JC and im not a science person at all so i feel i should say thanks!:) Woo i like how crossabeg has changed for the better, long may it continue!:)

TURRICAN wrote: »
    im from New Ross:)
    that kip???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

chicklick wrote: »
    that kip???

Well why don't you tell us all what superior area you're from?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

potsy11 wrote: »
    What is Caim like? I am a dub and looking to relocate to somewhere peaceful. I am in my 30s. I have been offered a nice house on a few acres. Going to have my own pigs and hens soon, grow my own veg and get back to enjoying life.....Will I be happy in Caim?[/QUOTE

well id live there, love living in the county,ive lived in dublin, london , and all over the uk but must say wexford is where im happiest

Well why don't you tell us all what superior area you're from?
    Not too far from you honeybun

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Ta me i mo chonai i Ros Mhic Thriuin.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Im a Rossonian too! C'mon New Ross!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

(St) Ledger is a good New Ross name. Is the Three Bullet Gate chipper still open? [I haven't lived there for 18 years]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

well it was closed for a while but its open now a couple of years boody o neill is running it now and its better than before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Ledger wrote: »
    well it was closed for a while but its open now a couple of years boody o neill is running it now and its better than before!

got a great curry chips there on the night we finished our Inter Cert in 1987. The off licence refused to serve us drink though. :(

Good to hear it's back under Snailer management.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 unrale

scorty rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Evely016

Gorey born and reared!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

HA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

chicklick wrote: »
    Not too far from you honeybun

Where would that be pray tell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 nikkir359

a lot of the people here seem to be from either new ross or gorey both lovely places but too busy for mwah im a carne/ our ladys island girl born n reared and am now living up the road in kilmore quay................:P:P:P:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

nikkir359 wrote: »
    a lot of the people here seem to be from either new ross or gorey both lovely places but too busy for mwah im a carne/ our ladys island girl born n reared and am now living up the road in kilmore quay................:P:P:P:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

loves kilmore quay they did a great job there with the marina etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 nikkir359

yeah its really nice down here im ony here 6 months but i like it anyway

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Is that chipper on the Quay still there??

Is the Silver Fox still up to scratch??

Actually have you got any recent photos of Kilmore?

Advertisement