Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best moment in Stargate SG-1

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

Gawd, too. many. memories. I'm re-watching seasons on DVD all the time and keep catching something I forgot. I love Window Of Opportunity (the Groundhog Day ep), it's just priceless, especially after Daniel says something about being able to do anything without consequences and Jack starts having fun cycling around, playing golf etc.
    There was another one where Carter and Teal'c tried to destroy the crystal thing in the Gate room
    "did you have permission to use a staff weapon in here?"
    "oh, yeah ..."
    *shuffles off*

The bit where the asteroid is going to crash and Carter is going to open a hyperspace window, and Jack yells "I can see my house!"

Jacob looking incredulous "you want me to 'beam him out'?"

I always like to think of the Atlantis Gate as being the broadband version of the Earth's old dial up one :D

Daniel saying in Goa'uld that he was the great and powerful Oz.

Sam "having a good time" stalking Jaffa on a Goa'uld mothership ("you go girl")

Teal'c having his own apartment ...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,857 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

normal_SG1_609_m15s.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I think I missed that one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Most scenes with O'Neill. I like the one with the barber and they all realise he's been seeing the life of a barber for years and not told anyone :D

And then there's Carter in a tank top under some alien influence ;)

Advertisement